Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

If I'm the Clippers, I'd rather have Griffin than Howard. Dude is still young and can improve. Howard has a lot of wear and tear and has become a cancerous teammate.

If I'm the Clippers, I'd rather have Griffin than Howard. Dude is still young and can improve. Howard has a lot of wear and tear and has become a cancerous teammate.

I'd agree with you overall but I will say Griffin hasn't really shown signs of improving since his rookie season but you're right in the sense there's still hope. Also while Howard may have become a cancerous teammate he appears to have a good relationship with Chris Paul while its been reported from several sources that Blake Griffin and CP3 don't get along.

for some reason i have a feeling we won't be able to do anythign with bbd this summer much to the chagrin of most. and i think nobody will be interested in harrington either and we'll end up just waiving him. hopefully i'm wrong, but with that's my pf pessimism for this offseason.

The Buss family isn't going to hand over their brand new toy to the red headed step child that shares the same building with them. These are the same people that chose D'Antoni over Phil Jackson because of their ego's.

do you include andrew in bledsoe deal if they push?

If the only thing between us getting Bledsoe is Andrew, than bye bye Drew.

If the only thing between us getting Bledsoe is Andrew, than bye bye Drew.

Probably the easiest decision Hennigan will have to make... That and paying Hedo's remaining 6.2 mil off his contract so he can go and eat more PIIIZZZZAA

Someone on ESPN had the Cavs taking Len at #1 (lulz) and us taking Oladipo at #2 (only lulz if you're not a Magic fan). If the Cavs really do whiff on Noel, this should be a really easy choice for Henny.

So...who plays first next year, Noel or Rose?

Someone on ESPN had the Cavs taking Len at #1 (lulz) and us taking Oladipo at #2 (only lulz if you're not a Magic fan). If the Cavs really do whiff on Noel, this should be a really easy choice for Henny.

So...who plays first next year, Noel or Rose?

That was Tom Penn. I also think Noel will be the pick if the Cavs pass on him.

Rose.

Apparently, Noel has a lot of off court issues regarding his handlers. There've been many incidents where his people have failed to call teams back, pushed back workouts, and messed with agents.

He's going to fall big time in the draft and it won't be because of his knee.