Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Very exciting team! Question for you. OKC are interested in the #2 pick so could you see Lamb being a SG that would fit in our offense? He can handle the ball and shoot it as well. Maybe try and get Jones as well to fill in at PF. Lamb and Jones for the #2 and Harrington or Baby

This trade to me could be a loss as I would rather have Ben Mac.

Of course, Rob knows these 2 prospects better than us, so if he made this trade, I would be cool with it.

It would probably have to include a future first though.

1. Oli

2. BMac

3. MCW

4. Porter

5. Schroeder

I'm glad to see most people are choosing Oli on here. I really think he has the least question marks and has the "it" factor inside of him that will make him something special.

I could see Oli being a Teyshawn Prince-type player (although not as tall, but more athletic). Prince was/is a really great defender that kind of got his points as needed. I'm sure most of us remember Prince absolutely shutting McGrady down every time we met the Pistons in the playoffs. I'd be fine with a player like that.

Maybe not as the #2 pick in the draft, but...eh.

This trade to me could be a loss as I would rather have Ben Mac.

Of course, Rob knows these 2 prospects better than us, so if he made this trade, I would be cool with it.

It would probably have to include a future first though.

lamb and number 12 pick

Danny Green

The more I see danny green, the sexier BMAC looks on the team.

I am good with victor or bmac. I dont want noel.

bmac will not be ray allen but I can see him as danny now.

• Upvote 2

I heard reports that Jeremy Lamb isn't nearly as good as expected.

I'd much rather just get the Dallas pick

---

I'll be cool with whatever we do with the #2.

McLemore could make 3s rain (like Danny Green, as stated) but Oladipo seems to be a very hard working guy that could overachieve.

I'll be happy with the GM's decision

• Upvote 1

Don't know if already posted but Jaiteh is out of the draft

draft getting weaker and weaker. thank god for the 2nd pick this year.

Over the last two weeks I've grown really sour on a lot of players, this draft really is terrible. Almost everyone has some huge weakness that could prevent them from even starting in the NBA. I'd like to think at this point Oladipo would be the pick simply because even if he plateau's tomorrow he'd settle into being a decent Tony Allen clone.

3. Mohammed - The magic could get really crafty and draft Bennet at 2, then go after their PG or SG. If Mohammed falls to 13, he would be a value pick.

If we don't get Mclemore, I am really intrigued by the potential to snag Bennet and then buy the Dallas pick and get the SG or Pg there.

A summer that has us getting Bennet, Bledsoe and Mohammed/Franklin would result in a rather scary Magic team that would still contend for the lottery pick one more time before most likely making the playoffs in it's next

This is the same scenario I was hoping for when I posted my top 5 guys Shabazz and Bennett could be a beast of a combo! I hadn't thought of adding Bledsoe to that mix. honestly I don't see all the fuss about the guy. But everyone seems to be hyped up on him so he must be a good player. I haven't gotten to see him play so I haven't commented until now about him. Assuming we are bad another year and putting the magic at the lottery again Marcus Smart would be an excellent addition to this team.

I can see similarities of Bennett's and Barkleys game but I think Larry Johnson is a better comparison. Maybe Bennett will even bring grandmama back.

This is the same scenario I was hoping for when I posted my top 5 guys Shabazz and Bennett could be a beast of a combo! I hadn't thought of adding Bledsoe to that mix. honestly I don't see all the fuss about the guy. But everyone seems to be hyped up on him so he must be a good player. I haven't gotten to see him play so I haven't commented until now about him. Assuming we are bad another year and putting the magic at the lottery again Marcus Smart would be an excellent addition to this team.

I can see similarities of Bennett's and Barkleys game but I think Larry Johnson is a better comparison. Maybe Bennett will even bring grandmama back.

There is a good chance we can get MCW and Bmac. Though Victor and Burke would be ideal for me. I dont think MCW is a henny guy. He was caught shop lifting.

There is a good chance we can get MCW and Bmac. Though Victor and Burke would be ideal for me. I dont think MCW is a henny guy. He was caught shop lifting.

Just so you know Burke was suspended for a game last year. Everyone has made mistakes. There's not one 18-20 year old in this draft that's never done something regrettable.

• Upvote 1