Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

I totally thought we were going to pick 7th or something.

A couple thoughts:

1) can ESPN draw this out

ANY

FREAKING

LONGER

2) Pat Williams needs to take a pass on those donuts.

3) C'mon, ORL.

Pat Williams multiple myeloma...lots of meds make you pack it on....tough battle. Ill give him a pass.

McLemore it is. Hopefully we pick up another 1st round pick and draft Steven Adams. I think this kid will be the best big man from this class when it's all said and done.

I also kind of think #1 pick carries this "entitlement" baggage with it. Most drafts are worth the #1 pick when a clear franchise talent is available, but not a year like this. Like after the rookie contract they're just supposed to get a huge contract extension. I think Washington is going to have this problem. Wall hasn't been a 15 mil+ guy yet, but will he get that? Probably, because he got all that #1 pick hype.

I think when it comes down to waiting for Noel and the risk of a guy with no strength in his string bean sized quads recovering that Cleveland doesnt go with Noel. The risk is way to high....they take a healthy player and not the gamble. We will still have Noel to decide on until Henny moves the pick. Just my Opinion.

All right now time for our boy to do his home and leg work. Find out who is better between Ben mclemore and trey Burke, while at the same time find a way to trade down and snag multiple picks.