Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

I'm not sure if you agree with me or you are yelling at me lol

The fella must be Italian :D

I concur with your point. Well done sir.

The problem with trading in this draft is that there is the lack of sure talent. Therefore, there is less trading value with the best picks. Chris Webber is not in this draft, so you cant get but so much in return for a swap. You also risk the chance of losing the player you want the most if there is another trade that happens or a team that goes BOP. This is one reason that there can be 3 players (Noel, BMac, and Burke) that have the chance at #1.

I'm just hoping that we come out of tonight with a top 3 pick - which will give us a shot at Noel, McLemore or Burke.

I think the chance is 75% for top 3...not too worried about that.

Orlando Magic

Odds of landing No. 1 pick: 25 percent

Biggest needs: Foundation-level talent at every position

Orlando enters the lottery with the best chance of nabbing the top pick. Nikola Vucevic, Andrew Nicholson, Tobias Harris and Maurice Harkless give general manager Rob Hennigan some interesting components as he goes about a patient rebuild, but none among them is so promising as to be above replacement. If the odds strike in Orlando’s favor, the Magic will survey the field and take the best prospect available — likely Kentucky big man Nerlens Noel — without much concern for how he’ll fit with a core that’s very much under construction. The Magic could also use a point guard or a solid wing type.

http://nba.si.com/20.../?sct=hp_t11_a3

I think the chance is 75% for top 3...not too worried about that.

64% chance for top 3. We're more likely to get the 4th pick than any other pick.

I'm not sure if you agree with me or you are yelling at me lol

Im only yelling if you dont realize how bad Otis was....and correspondingly how bad ownership was checked out and playing lawn ball while a 5 year old ran a half billion buck enterprise into the dirt. Watching Otis ground hog day his foolish moves has left me with an affliction that is well documented here. Once again I apologize.

64% chance for top 3. We're more likely to get the 4th pick than any other pick.

True but we are still the favorite. Oddly enough Ford has us selecting Burke with any pick (2,3 or 4) outside of Noel at #1. So does it really matter if we dont trade down which we should.

My lottery prediction is:

1. Sacramento Kings

2. Charlotte Bobcats

3.Orlando Magic

I sure hope sac does not get 1st pick