Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

The Truth about Darko, Arroyo, Bogans...

Darko was hurting during the Charlotte game, Goukas commented on it. Arroyo and Bogans sat because they were not playing well. Dooling and JJ have more games like this and they might never see gametime again.

Bogans and Diener may never see the court again.

Arroyo will play if the Dooling experiment at PG doesn't work out... he'll be back soon enough anyway.

Darko is probably going back to the bench.

Edit: But he'll get 25+ minutes a game off the bench.

In my opinion, I don't believe that Darko has back spasms. Darko has been slow and playing soft. I think that coach wanted to put players in who could play an up tempo gain. And due to the fact that the fans had been screaming for Hill to start Darko, he had to come up with a good excuse to get Battie back into the starting line up while benching Darko. By placing Darko on the IL list, this was a way to ward off already hostile fans. My honest opinion is that coach did the right thing.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

"I think that coach wanted to put players in who could play an up tempo gain."

Sorry, I meant ". . .who could play an up tempo game."

True Magic

hey cuz,

i voted yes. i think that Darko is full of it, and wanted a break. Despite what Matty might have said.

arroyo, was finally where he needs to be. thats where he fits in the most.

bogans , I think he is a fine player, but BHill read the forum, and wanted JJ to play.

PS. JJ plays good minutes = a win?

(maybe Bogans will sit out a lil more)

Arroyo and Jameer are basically clones of each right now so with Dooling as a change of pace guy I do not mind if Arroyo gets any playing time.

JJ did a decent job on GG last night and will improve on D if given the PT. So there is really no reason for Bogans. Although Bogans is a good 3 point shooter this year more times than not it looks like he is setting up a picnic in the corners.

Darko is important to this team. I think he was hurt because didn't Battie say at halftime that he did not know he was starting until late in the day. Darko's conditioning may have something to do with it but we will see. I think what would be interesting is if Hill lets Darko play his outside game a little more since we have 2 low post guys with Battie and Howard.

Hey you are Not the TRUTH ... What gives

I mean I am not his lawyer or anything but...

you are kind of stealing his m/o ... you know with the whole The Truth thing

I'm just saying