Sign in to follow this  
DarkoHero

The firing has Begun! Article!

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

their board on RealGM is what I hope our board looks like very soon..... They are ELATED!

Was Stotts that bad? I ask because I really don't know, I just know they had a TON of injuries this year.

One thing Brian Hill has going for him is his knack for looking after the injuried fans and making sure they are "ready" for Game Day. That HAS to be a job saver right there!!!

You have to admire Brian Hill's tenacity and commitment to TODD's health for Game Day.

bigMagic

p.s. doesn't B. Hill whack him on the back or something????

A quote from SI's Chris Mannix

"Long-term, the Bucks join a growing group of teams with coaching vacancies with a thin talent pool from which to choose. Larry Brown's name will almost certainly come up, but he will have no shortage of suitors this summer. Fratello, Lenny Wilkens and Rick Adelman will also warrant consideration, but, again, there will be a number of teams lined up for their services. And let's not forget Milwaukee isn't as geographically desirable as, say, Charlotte or Orlando, which could fire Brian Hill if the Magic continue to stumble down the stretch. So Milwaukee will likely have to overpay for a big name or a high-profile college coach."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/nba/2007/03/w...-bucks-thinking.html

I'm all for going into that dark unknown and overpaying for a high profile coach.