Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

I'm not upset at the content of his comments, but Al should **** and be grateful we are paying his sorry bum-a** to play for another team. We weren't obligated to waive him in the first place; we could have easily kept him on the roster to let him rot on the bench.

The irony of course, is he says we aren't about winning while signing with one of the sorriest, most pathetic excuse of a franchise who haven't won jack-sh*t in god knows how long, and have absolutely no history of putting together a competent roster. I guess that's why the wiz signed him.

Listen that dude was very out of shape even when he became "healthy" last year. Nobody forced him to be a chubby bunny, he chose to be a chubby bunny.

I'm not upset at the content of his comments, but Al should **** and be grateful we are paying his sorry bum-a** to play for another team. We weren't obligated to waive him in the first place; we could have easily kept him on the roster to let him rot on the bench.

The irony of course, is he says we aren't about winning while signing with one of the sorriest, most pathetic excuse of a franchise who haven't won jack-sh*t in god knows how long, and have absolutely no history of putting together a competent roster. I guess that's why the wiz signed him.

The comments weren't that bad, I guess to me, I just feel like he had absolutely no right to say anything because of how out of shape and terrible he looked here. He should watch some game film of himself from last season.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mgdulu

When i said my time in Orlando was a nightmare had nothing to do with fans or the city. It was the fact that I was there and could not help the team becuz I couldn't get healthy. That was my Nightmare... That's ALL... Hope I cleared that up! City and Fans was great to me and my family! 1Love

Listen that dude was very out of shape even when he became "healthy" last year. Nobody forced him to be a chubby bunny, he chose to be a chubby bunny.

you're my chubby hunny

Damn, Ryan Anderson's girlfriend died sad.gif

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be the one to stumble across your significant other hanging after a suicide. Poor guy. Poor family. Just a terrible thing all the way around.

Off-topic but this thread is moving at a glacial pace at this time of year.

I just moved to Tampa for grad school, can I get Magic games on Fox Sports FL or do I have to League Pass it?

You'll get the games on FSF. Sometimes they play Miami games, but I think there are two local sports stations and one will have each team when they play on the same nights. I haven't been in Tampa for a few years, so I don't know exactly how it is now, but I was down earlier in the year and they were still playing Magic games.