Sign in to follow this  
Arroyo's Rumberos

I sad...so so sad...

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo's Rumberos:

I am so sad with this team that I cannot even bring myself to write a pro-Arroyo post. Me so sad.....

Rumberos, it really brings me down as well to see you so down.

You not being able to write a Pro-Arroyo piece is like the NY Times not being able to write an Anti-Bush piece.

Sad, just sad.

Do not despair, dear son! Think positive, and you will see the light... Think... Wait! I have it! At least, you can argue that Arroyo only played 4 minutes last night, so he was not the MAIN culprit for last night's debacle. You see? Positive thinking always provides positive results....

Here ya go, a little something to cheer you up.

bouncing_boobs_288x192.gif

Let the hypnotic bouncing help meditate all your stress away!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

If those are shots of JD his little guy is drinking ...I don't think it matters...LOL

That would have to be Tequila, me and JD had a bad experience in college. Can't go near the stuff anymore. I thought he was appropriate since the team is driving me to drink lately.

Rich, I know they are fake. I don't think they would allow real ones posted here.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Those are so fake BH!!!!!!!!!!1

Rich, you are young but soon in time you will come to realize the universal truth that, it doesn't matter if they are fake.

Much like it doesn't matter that Rumberos is fake, we all love him and mourn the fact that he is now sad. Come on man! Tell us about Los Gatos en los pantalones! Give us a Donde esta la biblioteca!

Besides they bounce too much to be fake. The term you are looking for is blessed.