Sign in to follow this  
Arroyo's Rumberos

I sad...so so sad...

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

Do not despair, dear son! Think positive, and you will see the light... Think... Wait! I have it! At least, you can argue that Arroyo only played 4 minutes last night, so he was not the MAIN culprit for last night's debacle. You see? Positive thinking always provides positive results....

CG, Brian sure felt so when he pulled him out on a fit. Thats sure going to help their coach-player relationship from now on. This is what he got from Larry Brown 24/7.

Additionally, my son, thank Coach Hill for ending the ill-fated, stress-causing, sad debate of "Who's the BETTER Magic PG that should start?"

Now, there will only be peace and love between all races, between senior and rookie forum members, between former Jameer and Carlos fans.... Now even you, dear Rumberos, WILL be loved, and who knows, maybe respected, by all forum members!

I must end by quoting the lyrics sang by one of the greatest salseros from the 70's, Mr. Roberto Rohena and his Apollo Sound, "Rumbero, rumbero bueno, son los mejores rumberos. Ahora es, toca los cueros!"