Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Milwaukee's Pain

I dunno dude. Mike Miller sucks pretty hard.

Mike Miller's body is broken at this point, but prime Miller is better than Redick. Even now, he's still a better 3-point shooter.

Miller was a baller back in the day, had a great all around game with the exception of perimeter D. Even that wasn't horrible.

Mike Miller's body is broken at this point, but prime Miller is better than Redick.

A good deal better, at that. And taller which didn't hurt.

Miller in his peak was an 18/5/4 on good percentages player. That's considerably more value than anything JJ has ever done, and that's not really a knock on JJ.

Not to mention his ROY and 6th man awards.

Even now, he's still a better 3-point shooter.

If he gets the ball with ample time and space....he does have some pretty outstanding company to distract the defense. I think Redick is a better shooter at this point. With that said, Miller's career has been more productive than Redick's thus far. But Redick came in with injuries to start his career and Brian Hill benched him for a couple years without any ambitions to develop him through playing time (which is a pretty valuable tool for development). I couldn't have imagined a worse start for an NBA player (actually I can, Greg Oden).

But idc right now, Tobuyus Harripotter has been a delight to watch on the quidditch pitch

Redick had plenty of space in the Dwight Howard era as well, and he's only shot better than Miller from 3 one season. Miller was a fringe all-star player in Memphis, something JJ never sniffed. I love JJ. He was a hell of a role player here - turning into quite the play-maker - but he's never going to be on that level. (He'd be there already if he was.)