Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Milwaukee's Pain

I don't know if we were watching the same player? In his last year, JJ was one of the best at keeping the turnovers low and the ball moving. He's not a star, but he's EXACTLY what you want in a role player. Good decisions. Hard defense. Finds the open man and makes open shots.

He clearly isn't joining us next year, but I wouldn't mind him coming back on as a 1st or 2nd guy off the bench after his deal is up in 3 to 4 years. Knowing his conditioning and motor, he'll still be in a great shape for 20-30+ minutes at the age of 33.

Like a former Magic player, Mike Miller, who is now with the Heat?

No Thanks.

No Thanks.

Nobody mentioned Mike Miller.

Poem: Orlando's Terror 12

From the dwightmare,

Falls his cape in the hole of a city;

Drifting to the feet of a boy

What happened to the boy and the city after their rejection?

They cultivated a power in the mist of broken soul!

At the crevice of a city

lies blood on a boy

what once was

created a sorrowful joy

In a borough of terror

And in this era,

A boy and that city remembers that knife... in their heart

so that boy embraces their colors;

With a terror filled mask and the cloth of a dead man

Look and marvel,

there's a dead man coming

That power of the undead city whispers

In the mist of broken hearts

In the fabric of... what once was

There it is...

That glimmer... of hope,

That marvel... and wonder,

A dead man cometh from the swamp

From that crater of their hurt

that borough

that seemingly bottomless pit

climbs a jersey of dirt and hurt

blood , sweat, and tears, fit a boy now revered

A city nourishes there vengeance reborn

Nobody mentioned Mike Miller.

1. We don't mention him here.

2. To compare Mike Miller and JJ Redick is a slap in the face to JJ Redick.

No Thanks.

Can not believe you are hatting on JJ. What is up with that?

I know this won't happen and I understand that the trade was for shredding salaries but I would love it if we got JJ back in the off season as well as have Harris, Udrih and Lamb.

ID LOVE TO JJ BACK IN ORLANDO but it seems to me, with the bucks, that he is going thru his first 3 seasons with the magic, all over again. hes playing with 2 of the most OVER RATED guards in the NBA. ELLIS nor JENNINGS are TEAM PLAYERS and id hate to see JJ on the bucks with either of them. the bucks coach??? has no clue of how to WIN games. i like the bucks big men, but with 2 guards that cant shoot and take 50% of the teams shoots, theres no room for a team player like REDICK. i hope he ignores any offers from the bucks and hooks up with a CONTENDER.......maybe even take a lesser offer from ORLANDO if just to mentor the younger players THAT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME THE RIGHT WAY AND BECOME WINNERS.

redick may torn the over more than acceptable to some but most of his TOs are TRYING TO MAKE THE RIGHT PLAY.

GOOD LUCK TO THE MAGIC IN THE UP COMING DRAFT.....i miss this forum cos the bucks web site SUCKS...no fan exchanges, no press interviews after games, WIN OR LOSE. THIS IS THE BEST FAN FORUM IN THE NBA and again i miss it very muich because of more of a JJ REDICK FAN than i am a magic fan.....but i love their young guns and hope this young team does very well in the future.

ID LOVE TO JJ BACK IN ORLANDO but it seems to me, with the bucks, that he is going thru his first 3 seasons with the magic, all over again. hes playing with 2 of the most OVER RATED guards in the NBA. ELLIS nor JENNINGS are TEAM PLAYERS and id hate to see JJ on the bucks with either of them. the bucks coach??? has no clue of how to WIN games. i like the bucks big men, but with 2 guards that cant shoot and take 50% of the teams shoots, theres no room for a team player like REDICK. i hope he ignores any offers from the bucks and hooks up with a CONTENDER.......maybe even take a lesser offer from ORLANDO if just to mentor the younger players THAT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME THE RIGHT WAY AND BECOME WINNERS.

redick may torn the over more than acceptable to some but most of his TOs are TRYING TO MAKE THE RIGHT PLAY.

GOOD LUCK TO THE MAGIC IN THE UP COMING DRAFT.....i miss this forum cos the bucks web site SUCKS...no fan exchanges, no press interviews after games, WIN OR LOSE. THIS IS THE BEST FAN FORUM IN THE NBA and again i miss it very muich because of more of a JJ REDICK FAN than i am a magic fan.....but i love their young guns and hope this young team does very well in the future.

This post reminds me of that Hoopczar dude who would bold random words.