Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Milwaukee's Pain

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1235238&start=2925

I have been following the Milwaukee fans since the JJ for Tobe deal. I was trying to get a good feel for the new guys. It has been something to read. They are in some deep pain. The ghost of Tobias is haunting them. I am going to start calling Tobe Terror 12.

http://www.google.com/search?q=jason+mask&hl=en&client=tablet-android-asus-rev&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=y75WUcTjA4na9ATZkICIDA&ved=0CEgQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=752

470644650_228.jpg

Poem: Orlando's Terror 12

From the dwightmare,

Falls his cape in the hole of a city;

Drifting to the feet of a boy

What happened to the boy and the city after their rejection?

They cultivated a power in the mist of broken soul!

At the crevice of a city

lies blood on a boy

what once was

created a sorrowful joy

In a borough of terror

And in this era,

A boy and that city remembers that knife... in their heart

so that boy embraces their colors;

With a terror filled mask and the cloth of a dead man

Look and marvel,

there's a dead man coming

That power of the undead city whispers

In the mist of broken hearts

In the fabric of... what once was

There it is...

That glimmer... of hope,

That marvel... and wonder,

A dead man cometh from the swamp

From that crater of their hurt

that borough

that seemingly bottomless pit

climbs a jersey of dirt and hurt

blood , sweat, and tears, fit a boy now revered

A city nourishes there vengeance reborn

jason-mask.jpg

Hell, I would be too if our GM was as dumb as theirs. I thought Otis was bad for us, but the moves John Hammond has made for them were just plain stupid. I genuinely feel sorry for them.

First post on second page...

"Good prospect on a team that will give him plenty of minutes to develop. Solid player in the future. I'd like to add that I would rather be a Magic fan."

LOL He either realizes Orlando is up to something or Milwaukee fans are really tired of their FO. Either way, sucks for JJ.

• Upvote 1

I love Udrih. He gets assists and occasionsly I trust him with his shots. He talks about how Milwaukee were holding Harris back. He also said that: "He scored lots of points but no assists" (dissing John Wall).

I know this won't happen and I understand that the trade was for shredding salaries but I would love it if we got JJ back in the off season as well as have Harris, Udrih and Lamb.

Hell, I would be too if our GM was as dumb as theirs. I thought Otis was bad for us, but the moves John Hammond has made for them were just plain stupid. I genuinely feel sorry for them.

Hammond is always too optimistic in his deals. Look what happened when he made Jurassic park

• Upvote 4

I know this won't happen and I understand that the trade was for shredding salaries but I would love it if we got JJ back in the off season as well as have Harris, Udrih and Lamb.

No thanks. Don't get me wrong, there were many nights I enjoyed watching JJ when the 3 point shots were going in the basket, but JJ turned the ball over too much. . .mainly when he was trapped and had nowhere to go with the ball. He and Jameer are/were notorious for doing this. And like Jameer, there were as many nights when the two could not buy a basket. . . throwing up brick after brick.

I see a lot of potential in the young players we have. And, oh. . .I'm so sick and tired of Jameer.

When you are building on the future, you don't look back

No thanks. Don't get me wrong, there were many nights I enjoyed watching JJ when the 3 point shots were going in the basket, but JJ turned the ball over too much. . .mainly when he was trapped and had nowhere to go with the ball. He and Jameer are/were notorious for doing this. And like Jameer, there were as many nights when the two could not buy a basket. . . throwing up brick after brick.

I see a lot of potential in the young players we have. And, oh. . .I'm so sick and tired of Jameer.

When you are building on the future, you don't look back

I don't know if we were watching the same player? In his last year, JJ was one of the best at keeping the turnovers low and the ball moving. He's not a star, but he's EXACTLY what you want in a role player. Good decisions. Hard defense. Finds the open man and makes open shots.

He clearly isn't joining us next year, but I wouldn't mind him coming back on as a 1st or 2nd guy off the bench after his deal is up in 3 to 4 years. Knowing his conditioning and motor, he'll still be in a great shape for 20-30+ minutes at the age of 33.

Hammond is always too optimistic in his deals. Look what happened when he made Jurassic park

Sounds like someone else we know.

otis-smith-608.jpg

:svgsad:

The Bucks may be the perfect trade down partner for us.

1.) dumb gm

2.) in the lottery this year.

3.) very high pick next year is a virtual lock

4.) Henny has already picked their pockets clean one time

Trade down and acquire the bucks pick next year!

The Bucks may be the perfect trade down partner for us.

1.) dumb gm

2.) in the lottery this year.

3.) very high pick next year is a virtual lock

4.) Henny has already picked their pockets clean one time

I know some say no way would a team trade up this year and risk losing a pick in next years draft but I beg to differ. The Bucks would be all over our pick at number 1, 2 or 3. It is like stealing candy from a baby (or Otis).