Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

"Those are somtimes warning signs of a team that has quit on its coach"

This is not designed to be another bash Brian Hill Thread, this is a question to the local media.

The question is ISN'T THIS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG??????????????????

This can only be followed by the other question we have asked, and that is, was Penny and Shaq wrong??? Followed by, When did the light "finally" come on for you guys??

I really dislike having to read between the lines, but I have become very good at it since becomming a Magic fan in 1989, so when will the responsible journalism begin????

Lets start with another Magic team, full of promise and then tell us what happened from there!!

This is not designed to be another bash Brian Hill Thread, this is a question to the local media.

The question is ISN'T THIS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG??????????????????

This can only be followed by the other question we have asked, and that is, was Penny and Shaq wrong??? Followed by, When did the light "finally" come on for you guys??

I really dislike having to read between the lines, but I have become very good at it since becomming a Magic fan in 1989, so when will the responsible journalism begin????

Lets start with another Magic team, full of promise and then tell us what happened from there!!

I apologize guy's, I should have stated that the quote was from Brian Schmitz the orlando beat writer, and the other references were from the WDBO comments, to include Scott Anez bailing on Brian Hill!

Regardless of how bad the coach might be, this team has quit on the fans. There's no excuse for the way they have been playing lately. And I'm certainly no fan of Brian Hill or any coach the Magic have had in the last 5 years.

quote:
Originally posted by OMF:

Regardless of how bad the coach might be, this team has quit on the fans. There's no excuse for the way they have been playing lately. And I'm certainly no fan of Brian Hill or any coach the Magic have had in the last 5 years.

Yes....I can see that as sad as it is. But did the media fail us in reporting that?? Where we cheated?? What are the sidebar or locker room conversations that go unreported, and does that lead to a lack of respect around the leauge and from the national media???