Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Wizards @ Magic

Lots of dunks for the Magic in the first half and lots of easy buckets. I'm loving what Kyle's doing out there. Not allowing anything easy and on defense and making good decisions while making awesome passes in the half-court. He's been great so far. Also, Tobias is having another monster game and that's great to see.

Hopefully they can keep the throttle down in the second half and not choke another one away like the Charlotte game.

Jacque vaughn took an incredibly long time to take a time out after they blew that 14 point lead. That was really bad coaching. I would have called the time out when they put it in single digits.

Man, Tobias has been open so many times in the fourth, but they're just not getting him the ball. The way he's scoring, he needs to touch the ball more in the fourth.

Tobias is going to be a great player. I hope the Magic hold on to him and Harkless.

I would like to salute the Magic for not losing to both the Bobcats and the Wizards in the same week. There's tanking and there's tanking with dignity.

Hope Jameer recovers from that ankle sprain quickly. Tobias Harris and Kyle O'Quinn were balling tonight.

Great win Magic! Wow, Tobias with 30 points, what a stud!!! There are exciting times up ahead for this team, and I'm happy to be a fan. I know a lot of you are hoping that we keep losing so that Charlotte surpasses up in the win-loss record. And I know you guys want us to finish the season as the worst team in the league because it would give us the best statistical shot of landing the #1 pick in the draft. But here's some food for thought for you. For some weird reason, it's not very common for the team with the best chance of landing the #1 pick actually landing the #1 pick. It all comes down to the way a ping pong ball bounces within a vacuum tube but looking at this from a purely historical point of view, it's usually the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th team in line to get the pick rather than the first. I wouldn't mind winning the rest of our games and even being 3rd from last in the final rankings. I want to end this season on a high note to give us confidence going into next season. Go MAGIC, great win!

How though ...they basically play the same position.

SF and PF, I'm cool with Harris being our long term PF. We'll probably draft a SF in 2014 too so Harkless might have to slide to SG