Sign in to follow this  
TrustInHenny

Bulls end Heat streak!

I didn't catch much of the game but I can imagine Lebron was probably a little baby at the end. Am I right?

Not shaking hands didn't bother me because the game should be played with passion but him complaining about the hard fouls after the game is pathetic. This game isn't close to how physical it used to be and half the fouls would have hurt Hinrich more than Lebron.

I can't believe LeBron complained about the hard fouls he endures after the game. He initiates so much contact on his drives. Look at the Hinrich play, LeBron tries to literally bowl him over. It's not like he tries to go around Hinrich and gets grabbed/tackled, he literally tries to run right through him.

If it wasn't for the refs, the streak would have ended at 15.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe LeBron complained about the hard fouls he endures after the game. He initiates so much contact on his drives. Look at the Hinrich play, LeBron tries to literally bowl him over. It's not like he tries to go around Hinrich and gets grabbed/tackled, he literally tries to run right through him.

If it wasn't for the refs, the streak would have ended at 15.

Agreed.

Lebron has no room to talk what so ever... This guys puts more shoulders into people than anyone I have ever seen. Not to mention how his talking of physical play doesnt bother him is just laughable.

Lebron would of never survived the old NBA.... You think Jordan developed that turn around fade away for the heck of it... nope. Jordan was tired of hitting the floor while going to the rim and knew he wouldnt last forever doing so.

I will live by this statement: "If Jordan play by the rules of the NBA today, he would average 38pts per game"

Happy to see this winning streak imposter go down in style. The Magic would of ended it a long time ago, if the game was called right.

The Magic would of ended it a long time ago, if the game was called right.

That's a saaad day you bring to memory. Anyways, that game winning basket is a perfect example. Didn't he run right through Harkless? Regardless, I didn't know before I posted this originally, but I'm not surprised he is crying. Just didn't expect it to this extent.

That's a saaad day you bring to memory. Anyways, that game winning basket is a perfect example. Didn't he run right through Harkless? Regardless, I didn't know before I posted this originally, but I'm not surprised he is crying. Just didn't expect it to this extent.

Harkless was fouled out (along with Vuc and Harris in that one minute span). Dequan was on Lebron. Bad call by JV not to double Lebron, but it shouldn't have come to that. Heat also got a very questionable (and by questionable, I mean wrong) call at the end of the Cavs game, where the Cavs should have had the last shot with five seconds and only down one.

I will live by this statement: "If Jordan play by the rules of the NBA today, he would average 38pts per game"

Yeah, the neutering of defense makes you wonder what guys from the 80's and 90's would be capable of in today's game. I could see Michael averaging over 40 just with how easily he'd be able to get free throws.

I don't want to believe it, because this is my favorite sport, but there are way too many blown calls for it to be JUST mistakes. This kind of **** doesn't happen on a random night to help the Warriors win a game yanno?