Sign in to follow this  
hessman22

Perimeter Players

What do you guys think of our perimeter players- SG and SF? This would be Hedo, Hill, Bogans, Ariza etc. I think we have one of the worst sets of perimeter players in the NBA. Grant was good in his prime, now he is well below average for a starter. Possible upgrades????

What do you guys think of our perimeter players- SG and SF? This would be Hedo, Hill, Bogans, Ariza etc. I think we have one of the worst sets of perimeter players in the NBA. Grant was good in his prime, now he is well below average for a starter. Possible upgrades????

Ariza is my favorite player not named Howard. I like Hedo - but he's not getting the job done.

I have no beefs with Hill, but he needs to be coming off the bench. keep his minutes down. I would have traded his expiring contract in heartbeat though.

As for Bogans, I think he'd do well at the starting SG position. He's no better or worse than Stevenson - but without the baggage.

The team in general is not too bad. Yes we need some upgrades in the offseason, mainly a scorer. But, I think the problem is more related to the rotation of players.