Sign in to follow this  
Scarred for Life

Kevin Durant

Now he is ready for the NBA....

Everyone is so hyped up on Greg Oden, but he isnt, but Kevin is just killing in college, he is ready......

If the celtics get the #1 pick, they should take Oden. I dominate big man can completely turn a franchise around. People for get he's been playing the whole time with his left hand. The celtics are far away from being any good, so they can afford to develop Oden for a couple of years. Durant is an amazing player, but finding a really good big man is rare these days.

yes, yes, yes Kevin Durant is the man. I read about this guy a while back and they raved about him. I can't compare the two but man KD is damn good. Oden, whats the update on that hand of his?

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

If the celtics get the #1 pick, they should take Oden. I dominate big man can completely turn a franchise around. People for get he's been playing the whole time with his left hand. The celtics are far away from being any good, so they can afford to develop Oden for a couple of years. Durant is an amazing player, but finding a really good big man is rare these days.

No I havent forgot, but how does that account for how slow he is.......

my man dj scratch and sniff has been saying it the entire time he's been on. and now all yall think u can take credit for discovering kevin durant. credit should go to dj. he's been saying that the magic should get durant. during that time, yall was brushing the idea off. but now,...

First of all, any young team like the celtics or the sixers would take Oden without a doubt. Secondly, there is no way that the Magic can land their hands on any of these guys. I would love to have Durant, but picking Oden would show that we have no more confidence in Darko, which I definitely don't want!

Both are great though, have to agree on that.

I don't give a crap what Darko would think. If the Magic could pick Oden they would do it just like any other GM would.

You misunderstand me man, it wasn't a dig on Durant at all. I've seen him play alot (ESPN has a Texas game on at least once a week) and Durant is special, no doubt about it. That being said, Oden is the type of player that takes a bad team and instantly makes them good and takes a good team and turns them into a champion. Mark my words, Oden is the very rare type of player that can dominate a game without scoring but trust me he won't have any trouble scoring either.