Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Jameer

Jameer had a excellent all around game tonight. It just didn't show up in the outcome. He has all the potential in the world but something is holding him back and we all know what that is.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Jameer had a excellent all around game tonight. It just didn't show up in the outcome. He has all the potential in the world but something is holding him back and we all know what that is.

emory889, I almost always agree with you but on this comment I have to take exception. When Diener was in for about 8 mins at end of third and start of fourth, the offense looked up-tempo and crisp. When Jameer came back in he slowed things down and just kept dribbling, and the offense immediately looked awful.

I don't care about his individual stats. As quarterback of the offense, he was a total failure tonite.

quote:
Originally posted by JJZ:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

emory889, I almost always agree with you but on this comment I have to take exception. When Diener was in for about 8 mins at end of third and start of fourth, the offense looked up-tempo and crisp. When Jameer came back in he slowed things down and just kept dribbling, and the offense immediately looked awful.

I don't care about his individual stats. As quarterback of the offense, he was a total failure tonite.

Honestly I didn't see the game tonight and was going off of stats. You saw it so I'll take your word for it. Based on his stats it looked like he had his best all around game in a while. I still see the potential but a change of schemes would have to accompany it.

There's definitely a place in the league for pg thats are scoring orriented. If Dallas and San Antonio can make it work then its definitely possible.

I agree with your post. Hill's offensive scheme makes everything difficult. I also think the Magic need a real scoring SG or SF next year. Some people on this message board just want to blame Jameer for everything when there really isnt much talent on the Magic besides Dwight. Jameer played OK, not great, 5 Assists to 2 TO with 8 rebounds, that is a lot for a guard.

The team overall looks like they dont really care much at this point. Thats a shame.

quote:

Jameer totaly blows, I am certain that the moment we bring his minutes down to about 22 a game we will win games. He shoots to much and takes bad shots. Carlos does the same but he has reduced this tendency quite a bit. the manamgent of this team is completely full of idiots that are in love with Jameer. He is a good player but no PG. One other thing, Jameer will always score but will never create for others. Bring Travis or Carlos and make Jameer a bench spark player.

quote:
Originally posted by mgcullen:

quote:

Jameer totaly blows, I am certain that the moment we bring his minutes down to about 22 a game we will win games. He shoots to much and takes bad shots. Carlos does the same but he has reduced this tendency quite a bit. the manamgent of this team is completely full of idiots that are in love with Jameer. He is a good player but no PG. One other thing, Jameer will always score but will never create for others. Bring Travis or Carlos and make Jameer a bench spark player.

The guy hug the coach before each start. Ther is a lot of love between those two.