Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator

Cornstein: Milic will never play for Magic as long as Otis Smith is GM

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Guys...there is WAY too much going on in Magic Land right now for us to be anything but courteous to each other!

Let's all just chill out and keep dishing out the slop on Otis, Darko, and Lewis.

All of these negative comments are premature. We need to wait, see what happens, and then we can continue with our civil war.

Amen to that.

It is easy to let these things affect us. For instance, when I saw that we renounced Darko, I went and kicked my dog a few times.

.....totally kidding.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Guys...there is WAY too much going on in Magic Land right now for us to be anything but courteous to each other!

Let's all just chill out and keep dishing out the slop on Otis, Darko, and Lewis.

I agree but I didnt start it>

If you think your snide little comments about the Magic isn't "starting it" in a Magic forum you are clearly dillusional. I won't sit back and listen to you bad mouth the Magic because you don't like the idea of them trading Carlos. You can go ahead and join the Sonics boards early for all I care.

This is so funny. I bet there will be another page dedicated to the resolution of this argument. Personally, I think Darko should fire his agent; I really don't like the BS coming out of that guys mouth.

quote:
If you think your snide little comments about the Magic isn't "starting it" in a Magic forum you are clearly dillusional. I won't sit back and listen to you bad mouth the Magic because you don't like the idea of them trading Carlos. You can go ahead and join the Sonics boards early for all I care.
I have seen similar comments by many members about Otis decisions related to Darko without your caustic comments. How can you explain oyur selectivity in answering those? The chip was just blown away from your shoulder by the wind and not by me, man.

Otis is going to have to call this cornflake guy if he still has any interest in Darko as a player or as trade bait. Clearly, cornflake is not a controlled, logical person. He may end up costing Darko money, but it may cost us too.

The fact is that now we do not control Darko, we may be able to offer him more money but, again, look at Seattle, they could offer more moeny to Rashard and he's still gone. And they didn't even insult him.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by djmase20:

btw... congrats to Schmitz for breaking one story today. The stupid bas-tard has been 3 steps behind for weeks. Too busy trimming that flavor savor of a mustache on his face.

Exactly what I was thinking. BTW dj, was that you who commented about the Sentinel... at the Sentinels website, in the article about Lewis agreeing, about how much they suck?

I sensed some of that classic djmase sarcasm.

no man, that wasnt me. But I did singe some guys balls pretty hard on cnnsi.com a little while ago.

No big deal people. Still complete a sign and trade for Lewis, and use the Darko money on Wallace.

quote:
No big deal people. Still complete a sign and trade for Lewis, and use the Darko money on Wallace.

I hope your right. I get the feeling Darko's agent doesnt know what he's doing...

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

on the other hand.. if we lose Darko... the board loses Athena. Food for thought.

Easy fix. Bring back Roni Seikali as assistant coach.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

Otis is going to have to call this cornflake guy if he still has any interest in Darko as a player or as trade bait. Clearly, cornflake is not a controlled, logical person. He may end up costing Darko money, but it may cost us too.

The fact is that now we do not control Darko, we may be able to offer him more money but, again, look at Seattle, they could offer more moeny to Rashard and he's still gone. And they didn't even insult him.

Yes but...they just traded Ray Allen, they do not have an arena deal......and their is nothing to build on there except Durant at this point. So we are a destination for top flight players, when Otis is finished his work............why else would Wallace be comming to town tomorrow?