Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator

Cornstein: Milic will never play for Magic as long as Otis Smith is GM

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

btw... congrats to Schmitz for breaking one story today. The stupid bas-tard has been 3 steps behind for weeks. Too busy trimming that flavor savor of a mustache on his face.

Exactly what I was thinking. BTW dj, was that you who commented about the Sentinel... at the Sentinels website, in the article about Lewis agreeing, about how much they suck?

I sensed some of that classic djmase sarcasm.

quote:
"He told us in private Darko was his No. 1 priority this offseason."

Why the hell do you think he told you in private dummy. I swear, this agent is the one that cost us Darko. Otis had a plan, it was working, and now we probably lost Darko because this ******bag couldn't stay patient and wait for Otis to get more cap space.

I really hope Darko fires this guy and we still sign him for his due $7-$8M.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I guess this means we will just sign Rashard outright instead of doing a S&T with Seattle. Unless Darko is involved in the trade.

We need another big man. So, we still need the cap space. Doing a sign and trade still makes sense to clear the room.

DARKO NEEDS A NEW AGENT!

I hate this guy. Not only did he keep Darko in Detroit but all he cares about is money. I hate this guy. He said 25 teams have contacted him before the Magic. Anyone else think that's BS. I mean I know of at least 6 teams that either don't have the money (are way over the cap as it is) or just don't need another big man. If your gonna BS someone at least make sure that it sounds believable...

DARKO PLEASE DROP YOUR AGENT!

BTW, I'm guessing that the Serbian Fanbase will dissappear... Personally I'd like for Darko to go to the Bulls.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

DARKO NEEDS A NEW AGENT!

I hate this guy. Not only did he keep Darko in Detroit but all he cares about is money. I hate this guy. He said 25 teams have contacted him before the Magic. Anyone else think that's BS. I mean I know of at leas 6 teams that either don't have the money (are way over the cap as it is) or just don't need another big man.

BTW, I'm guessing that the Serbian Fanbase will dissappear... Personally I'd like for Darko to go to the Bulls.

Darko needs a new team! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

DARKO NEEDS A NEW AGENT!

I hate this guy. Not only did he keep Darko in Detroit but all he cares about is money. I hate this guy. He said 25 teams have contacted him before the Magic. Anyone else think that's BS. I mean I know of at leas 6 teams that either don't have the money (are way over the cap as it is) or just don't need another big man.

Darko needs a new team! LOL

What crawled up your butt and died? You must be sore because the Magic might trade your boy. I sure will miss how you pop up into any discussion where Arroyo's name gets mentioned regardless of the context.

Now we know that previous claims that you made to being a Magic fan are complete BS.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

How was it I got this message of what was going in between the lines and nobody else did? I have been posting that Darko had been ignored by Otis yet everyone said it was impossible! Darko wants to play where he is not second fiddle to any one. Yet,many feel he is more complete than Howard and is not getting the credit. This sounds a bit like the jameer and Arroyo controversy except there are no large Servian population in Orlando to help Darko.

That is because you read between the lines on EVERYTHING. Eventually you were going to be right about something. Despite what his agent says I don't think this thing is over yet.

Good try but not enough to be sensible. You are a poor looser and a blind defender of Otis ways that by the way may be the right moves. I believe Darko has the potential to be better than Howard but you see him as a back up to rest Howard.