Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator

Cornstein: Milic will never play for Magic as long as Otis Smith is GM

I was listening to KeepNScore this morning and they said that Otis emailed Cornstein a copy of the letter they were going to send to Darko.

At least now I can understand why Otis emailed him. I hope Cornstein didn't expect Otis to call him and READ the letter to him!

That's why Otis sent him the email...so he would have copy of the letter to Darko.

quote:
Originally posted by RodMC:

That's why Otis sent him the email...so he would have copy of the letter to Darko.

Hope theres more to it because that still doesn't make sense. HE should have called the agent first , let him know what was happening and then sent the email over to him. From the agent's story the news was broke in the email. Thats not how things should be done for a player we actually want.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:

Hope theres more to it because that still doesn't make sense. HE should have called the agent first , let him know what was happening and then sent the email over to him. From the agent's story the news was broke in the email. Thats not how things should be done for a player we actually want.

Yah, unless there is more info that we dont know about, that sounds very unproffesional to me, kinda like breaking up with your boyfriend on myspace..... CHRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol jk)

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:

I think there is more to the story, but IMO, Cornstein has very little credibility in this situation. I don't think things happened the way Corny says it happened.

quote:

I was listening to KeepNScore this morning and they said that Otis emailed Cornstein a copy of the letter they were going to send to Darko.

At least now I can understand why Otis emailed him. I hope Cornstein didn't expect Otis to call him and READ the letter to him!

Whether right or wrong you can tell there is alot of animosity there between Otis and the agent. It sounds to me like Otis was going to try to get to Darko directly and oh by the way I will email his agent and let him know what is going on.

It has been really quiet from the agents end in the last couple of days though..

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Let's not forget that Golden State has a 10,000,000 trade exemption and will come after Milicic as soon as they give up on Garnett.

Let's not forget they have to resign Pietrus and Barnes and that their owner is facing a tax debt of $160,000,000 to the IRS.

quote:
Originally posted by Big:

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Let's not forget that Golden State has a 10,000,000 trade exemption and will come after Milicic as soon as they give up on Garnett.

Let's not forget they have to resign Pietrus and Barnes and that their owner is facing a tax debt of $160,000,000 to the IRS.

WE SHALL SEE.

The reason that the Warriors traded Richardson was so that they could resign Pietrus. The Warriors will match all offers that we could make.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:
Originally posted by Wyrm:

Remember this: key name to Darko's future is Ivica Dukan. Write it down.

Ivica? Who's that? Please don't tell me its his girlfriend.

We never have luck with girlfriends.

Google him, dude!