Sign in to follow this  
BNASTY89

Ric Bucher's thoughts on Orlando (from SportsCenter)

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by BigLebowski50:

I know, Lewis is a HUGE outside threat.

Ol' Ricky boy is just pissed off that he was born a ginger.

So wait.. We have a second Big Lebowski inspired name? ****ing nihilist.

Hahaha, but I only drop by here to post once in a blue moon.

I'm registered to REALGM, and that's where I do a majority of my posting.

But I must say, I like it alot more here. Too many pricks on that other board.

OMG, Are These HATERSSZZ!!! WHo are these people!! Are they Seattle fans. What the hell is stuck up their....?!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Toronto perhaps... Boston is old and will be hurt... New Jersey is old and will be hurt... Miami, well, maybe if they can get Mo Pete.

We just need to watch the Wizzards! They were down two vital peices at the end of the Season! We are not done tooling this new MAGIC team!! Go Otis!!!! Go Magic!!!!!!!

he also said that he talked to 10 teams that want darko and they all said he is not worth 10 mill,and darko could sign the contract we offered him and that would mess up the lewis signing

quote:
Originally posted by BNASTY89:

"he does not give them an outside threat to go with Dwight Howard's inside presence. And with Grant Hill headed either to Phoenix or Detroit, they need that more then ever. Does Lewis make them better? Absolutely."

i just checked nba.com, something anyone can use. And Lewis was 26th in the league at 3PT% at 39%. now i know this isnt great, but its way better than hill 's 3PT%. so how losing hill and gaining lewis hurts us i just dont see. some expert.

Grant = frequently injured, took back to backs off, didn't have much range.

We got a 6'10 small forward with range. What is Bucher talking about?

In my opinion, shooting right around 40 percent is great, esp. considering Seattle didn't have much a double team threat down low..

Bucher IS indeed a fool, I've been annoyed with his lack of Magic knowledge a few times before. There aren't many analysts out there who cover the entire NBA who have any sort of insight on Orlando that I know of. You really have to watch/follow them exclusively.. It's hard to listen to some of these guys on ESPN. Everybody wants to look at our turnovers/scoring from last season and say we're doomed. Nobody realizes just how young we are. Nobody seems to notice Ariza either.. everybody outside of Orlando seems to be sleeping on trevor.. I think, in a weird way, he's the x factor next year.. because if he makes the leap, we're so much better for it.

I had to rewind his segment about 100 times because I couldn't believe they actually let him say that on national television. To say we are not contenders is one thing because not a lot of people outside of Orlando know what kind of youth and potential we have not named Dwight Howard. But the statement on Rashard not being an outside threat... come on. How hard is it to pull up his stats and atleast glance at them.