Sign in to follow this  
tm1119

I said this once, and I'll say it again

OUR PLAYERS ARE NOT THAT GOOD!! Please stop putting all the blame on the coach. While I will agree that he is a sub-par coach, Phil Jackson could not make this team good.

Every person on these boards over rates our players way too much. Darko still isnt any good despite him getting the minutes. Its been 3 years now, no more excuses for him. Ariza is a decent player at best too. People here make him out to be an all-star but he is far from that and he has proved that over and over again. And please dont act like J.J. is some saviour. He is an incomplete player at best who cant cover himself.

My point is, stop avoiding the truth and realize that THE TEAM is the problem not the coach.

OUR PLAYERS ARE NOT THAT GOOD!! Please stop putting all the blame on the coach. While I will agree that he is a sub-par coach, Phil Jackson could not make this team good.

Every person on these boards over rates our players way too much. Darko still isnt any good despite him getting the minutes. Its been 3 years now, no more excuses for him. Ariza is a decent player at best too. People here make him out to be an all-star but he is far from that and he has proved that over and over again. And please dont act like J.J. is some saviour. He is an incomplete player at best who cant cover himself.

My point is, stop avoiding the truth and realize that THE TEAM is the problem not the coach.

quote:
Originally posted by tm1119:

TM, you couldn't be anymore wrong in your comment if you tried. The problem is Brian Hill - not the team. They can't play for him - he is a disaster and I'm not even going to get into how idiotic he is. You are in the major, major minority thinking BHill is a decent coach. We have some good players.

This is bar none the most rediculous post I have seen to date. The coach has almost everything to do with the players ATTITUDES on the floor, not their TALENT. Our players have the TALENT (as proved in our stellar start and wins against great teams) but lack the will to win. It is the coaches responsibility to instil that into the players. He is the motivator. If the players hate him... how hard do you think they would play for him? Watch the last 10 magic game and you will find out. We are good enough to beat any team in the league (maybe not in a 7 game series) but lack the leadership, which starts on the sidelines before you will see a leader emerge on the court. ALL of the problems begin with coach Hill, and if you dont see that than i guess you are as idiotic as our "genius" general manager.

I am so sick and tired of losing. I love our team and it straight up pisses me off watching them be led in the way that they are. We FINALLY had something to be excited about and it was shot to **** thanks to BRIAN HILL. If..... When we dont make the playoffs this year and Brian Hill returns as coach all hell will break loose and the Magic WILL be losing ALOT of fans... hopefully enough to run this sorry *** management out of this town.

Im done

quote:
Originally posted by tm1119:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but B. Hill isn't a good coach no matter what galaxy he's on. This team could run like the wind but instead they're stuck on the sluggish 90's half court style. Redick should be our starting two guard. You know why? Because he's our only TRUE SG. He can score if given the right shot attempts but taking 1-2 attempts a game will never accustom his game to the pro's. The Coach is horrible, and the players are responding to him.