Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

With all due respect, actually screw that, you are a fool. As for you 30 posts, I am sure they are all as insightful as the 4 or so that I have seen lately.

Quesion to the real Magic fans on this board:

Is there anything, and I mean anything (not just limited to stuff like a bad signing, poor picks etc), the organization could do that would make you instantly no longer a fan? I think for me, it would have to be something that I completely and fundimentally do not agree with like hiring someone convected of a hanus crime to be the GM or crime.

for me, it would have to be something that goes against my principles and moral fiber ... for example, like supporting bigotry or child abuse, or anything along that line ... in such case, I just wouldn't buy tickets to go to games, or buy memorabilia, because I would feel like I would be supporting things which in principle I do not agree with ... but even then, I think that I would watch Magic gams on TV, because that is team with which I have identified myself ... but that's just me ...

• Upvote 2

Crappy result yesterday, but expected.

Me likey Harris.

The entire story was Dwight's 40 pts that we gave him. Never mention Tobias again. The media doesn't want you to know he exists.

Can't believe what im hearing from sports radio today. Howard dominates Magic with 39. Did they not see the game 25. were from FT's.

He was still dominant...

The entire story was Dwight's 40 pts that we gave him. Never mention Tobias again. The media doesn't want you to know he exists.

The way they were not passing him the ball in the second half, I would assume the rest of the Magic team didn't want you to know he exists either....

• Upvote 1

Hey Beast- Alex Kennedy tweeted your video and Scott Anez is gonna talk about what Dwight did on the radio this afternoon

(I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd post links)

With all due respect, actually screw that, you are a fool. As for you 30 posts, I am sure they are all as insightful as the 4 or so that I have seen lately.

Quesion to the real Magic fans on this board:

Is there anything, and I mean anything (not just limited to stuff like a bad signing, poor picks etc), the organization could do that would make you instantly no longer a fan? I think for me, it would have to be something that I completely and fundimentally do not agree with like hiring someone convected of a hanus crime to be the GM or crime.

Sports fans have a unique sense of loyalty, especially when that loyalty is misplaced on an undeserving team. If you're a fan of one of these teams, you're stubborn.

Loyalty is important in marriages and mafia. For sports fans, it’s a weakness.

Many enthusiasts are committed to their team come hell or high water, but their teams don’t reciprocate. Instead, fans are left cheering for colors, mascots and memories instead of a successful on-field winning product.

While some front offices are to blame, fans who blindly cheer for their team regardless of their attempts to win a championships or not are simply stubborn.

dfdfdsaa

Sports fans have a unique sense of loyalty, especially when that loyalty is misplaced on an undeserving team. If you're a fan of one of these teams, you're stubborn.

Loyalty is important in marriages and mafia. For sports fans, it’s a weakness.

Many enthusiasts are committed to their team come hell or high water, but their teams don’t reciprocate. Instead, fans are left cheering for colors, mascots and memories instead of a successful on-field winning product.

While some front offices are to blame, fans who blindly cheer for their team regardless of their attempts to win a championships or not are simply stubborn.

dfdfdsaa

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you won't be posting here anymore since you can't root for this organization... Ok, I can get behind that.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you won't be posting here anymore since you can't root for this organization... Ok, I can get behind that.

I wish he were saying that. But I think I hearing that he will root for the Heat or Thunder until they suck then move to the next great team.