Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

@AdamSchefter

Former 49ers S Dashon Goldson agreed to terms on a five-year deal with Tampa Bay. Really. We're sure.

Damn you beat me to it.

Love the signing, it's in the 8 mill a year range from what I heard and only half guaranteed. Now if the Bucs can land Revis as well while not giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick (I do not in any way buy the talk that they are giving up that much for him) and suddenly the leagues worst pass defense is looking a heck of a lot better. I would then even feel safe in maybe risking a 3rd or 4th round pick on the Honey Badger. I don't care.

Here's a hypothetical for Buc fans. You can have Revis for a fifth round pick...but you have to take Tebow too. Do you do it?

I'm a Gator fan and I don't want to deal with the headache since Josh is already on shaky ground. But to get Revis for nothing but a fifth?

Damn. Yeah I'd do it.

Welker signs a 2 year deal with the Broncos - damn did not see that coming. Pats lose a huge piece, serves them right for stonewalling him.

I mean, he did single handedly lose them a Super Bowl.

Lol because he played no part in getting them there :rolleyes:

Keller apparently having a physical in Miami, haven't seen anything on McKinnie, where did that come from?

Damn you beat me to it.

Love the signing, it's in the 8 mill a year range from what I heard and only half guaranteed. Now if the Bucs can land Revis as well while not giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick (I do not in any way buy the talk that they are giving up that much for him) and suddenly the leagues worst pass defense is looking a heck of a lot better. I would then even feel safe in maybe risking a 3rd or 4th round pick on the Honey Badger. I don't care.

Forget all that. Barron and Goldson? I pity any receiver that has to run across the middle.

Lol because he played no part in getting them there :rolleyes:/>

Keller apparently having a physical in Miami, haven't seen anything on McKinnie, where did that come from?

I read a tweet that he was in South Florida, but I believe the tweet also said that it wasn't to visit the Dolphins... TIFWIW.

Here's a hypothetical for Buc fans. You can have Revis for a fifth round pick...but you have to take Tebow too. Do you do it?

Yes, then I'd cut Tebow immediately.

Getting Revis for only "a fifth rounder, 1.5m in dead salary for one year and having to pay Revis a lot of money for an extension" is easily worth it if it means you get Revis without giving up any high picks.

Yes, then I'd cut Tebow immediately.

Getting Revis for only "a fifth rounder, 1.5m in dead salary for one year and having to pay Revis a lot of money for an extension" is easily worth it if it means you get Revis without giving up any high picks.

DoM it's no fun if you cut Tebow lol.