Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

Rumors saying Revis to Tampa for a 1st, a 3rd, a 6th, and a 3rd next year.

If true, I'm disappointed in the Bucs. Waaaaay too much.

Sounds like Goldson to TB is done.

Man, a secondary of Revis, Barber, Barron, and Goldson is disgusting.

EDIT: Word is that a Revis trade to TB is being held up because Revis wants $15-$16M a year on his extension... Pass.

Fitzpatrick released? Woah.

After all the **** the GM talked about him that Deadspin caught (shocked that hasn't been brought up in this thread yet btw) you knew that was happening.

After all the **** the GM talked about him that Deadspin caught (shocked that hasn't been brought up in this thread yet btw) you knew that was happening.

I thought about bringing it up, but decided I didn't have enough of a legal knowledge base to really talk about it effectively, but depending on what exactly they did and how good everyone's lawyers are, there's a solid chance that someone is going to jail for that.

Taping phone conversations is, in most circumstances, pretty illegal.

Where is all that Bucs information coming from? I'm seeing none of it anywhere, except that Tampa won't let Goldson leave(which is pretty common knowledge).

Anthony McFarland reported it. Credibility is... Well, nevermind.

He is visiting, but the reports were bogus. McFarland wasn't the only one reporting it.

I thought about bringing it up, but decided I didn't have enough of a legal knowledge base to really talk about it effectively, but depending on what exactly they did and how good everyone's lawyers are, there's a solid chance that someone is going to jail for that.

Taping phone conversations is, in most circumstances, pretty illegal.

And hilarious.

Clay has shown some promise, could have a breakout year with Wallace is in the lineup.

True but we need a dual threat IMO, Keller is visiting today, that would be a great signing for the right money.

Rumors saying Revis to Tampa for a 1st, a 3rd, a 6th, and a 3rd next year.

If true, I'm disappointed in the Bucs. Waaaaay too much.

Sounds like Goldson to TB is done.

Man, a secondary of Revis, Barber, Barron, and Goldson is disgusting.

EDIT: Word is that a Revis trade to TB is being held up because Revis wants $15-$16M a year on his extension... Pass.

Revis wants QB money and the Jets want way too much in return, they need to lower their expectations as he can walk next year for nothing.

True but we need a dual threat IMO, Keller is visiting today, that would be a great signing for the right money.

Otherwise get one in the draft and focus on improving or O line and secondary. They will need another RB to cause IMO Thomas is average at the very best and that might be stretching it.