Sign in to follow this  
ScottSkiles

From John Hollinger" I wonder about Orlando"??

Quote:

Jerry (Kansas City): John, what do you think about Otis Smith's comments about the Magic keeping Brian Hill for the remainder of his contract? It's pretty clear that the players are unmotivated by his coaching style and style of play. And, what available coaches would be ideal for the group of players down there in Orlando? Thanks

John Hollinger: (2:57 PM ET ) The Magic, in general, just seem way too comfortable to me. They stood pat at the trade deadline even though their season was falling apart and they had the pieces to get something done, and now they're acting like everything's fine while Rome burns around them. Maybe this last episode is just a smokescreen to get the players to listen to Hill for one more month, but I'm starting to wonder what's going on down there.

Quote:

Jerry (Kansas City): John, what do you think about Otis Smith's comments about the Magic keeping Brian Hill for the remainder of his contract? It's pretty clear that the players are unmotivated by his coaching style and style of play. And, what available coaches would be ideal for the group of players down there in Orlando? Thanks

John Hollinger: (2:57 PM ET ) The Magic, in general, just seem way too comfortable to me. They stood pat at the trade deadline even though their season was falling apart and they had the pieces to get something done, and now they're acting like everything's fine while Rome burns around them. Maybe this last episode is just a smokescreen to get the players to listen to Hill for one more month, but I'm starting to wonder what's going on down there.