Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Surfing

I deleted the original thread while removing a crap ton of spam threads from the forum, sorry.

I've done a small amount of surfing in my day, in California while I was stationed at Pendleton.

I deleted the original thread while removing a crap ton of spam threads from the forum, sorry.

I've done a small amount of surfing in my day, in California while I was stationed at Pendleton.

No problem. Not sure this thread will take off anyway, though I was thinking there would be some interest

Never surfed there. Been fortunate enough tp surf in Hawaii and several times in Costa Rica. Costa Rica was the best since the surf is uncrowded.

I usually browse the same three or four sites, but I'll branch out now and again to different blogs and tumblrs or what have you.

So, I have to admit I had to read you post several times before I understood it. At first I thought you were that guy that posts stuff in the wrong threads, but caught on you were just being a smart @SS.

So, I have to admit I had to read you post several times before I understood it. At first I thought you were that guy that posts stuff in the wrong threads, but caught on you were just being a smart @SS.

Ha, yeah. Sorry about that. I did join "surf club" in high school, but I've never actually surfed before.

Ha, yeah. Sorry about that. I did join "surf club" in high school, but I've never actually surfed before.

No worries. Surf club huh, must have been some cute chick you were trying to impress or something.

Oh and anyone interested, the surf is easily in the 6 foot were I am at now, and I am not at any of the bigger wave spots to avoid the crowds. Pretty clean now, should be good till I have to head back to Orlando to be at work by noon. Going out now.