Sign in to follow this  
TreyMachine

Lakers Game Mock Posters Thread

I (and others on this board) will be attending the game on Tuesday.

I'm normally a fan of creating posters for these types of homecomings. As a kid, I had one for Shaq's return to Orlando and as a teenager, I got my picture in the Sentinel for my TMac poster.

With that being said, I would love nothing more than to create a memorable/harassing poster for D12's return.

Shoot out any and all poster ideas, choice words to be yelled, or in your imagination, just something you'd like to feasibly see happen at the game. Let's have some fun with this.

I still like my idea of everyone just ignoring him, turning their back during introductions and remaining quiet but I realize that isn't going to happen. Listen, the guy is an attention whore, he want's people to make a big deal about him.

I still like my idea of everyone just ignoring him, turning their back during introductions and remaining quiet but I realize that isn't going to happen. Listen, the guy is an attention whore, he want's people to make a big deal about him.

I think that would be a perfect opening statement for the City to Dwight.....

Opening announcements for LA.... everyone stand up.....

Call out Douche Bag.... Everyone turns their back on him.... until our team is announce...

Then its "OPEN SEASON !!!!!!!"

I (and others on this board) will be attending the game on Tuesday.

I'm normally a fan of creating posters for these types of homecomings. As a kid, I had one for Shaq's return to Orlando and as a teenager, I got my picture in the Sentinel for my TMac poster.

With that being said, I would love nothing more than to create a memorable/harassing poster for D12's return.

Shoot out any and all poster ideas, choice words to be yelled, or in your imagination, just something you'd like to feasibly see happen at the game. Let's have some fun with this.

A picture of him making a free throw would be great. Oh wait that's impossible nevermind