Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Heat

If one of our board's movie magicians could put together a montage of all the BS calls/no calls that blatantly handed the game over, I'd much appreciate it. The rest of the NBA world needs to see what we all saw.

Beast, where you at?

LMAO.... Great Game.... It came down to Miami taking 3 of our guys out of the game to win.... Man this team is going to be nice in a few years

If only we'd won by a Jameer stunt, to pair it with a Lakers' loss at NOLA...

We have a nice young core. Henny rules.

I know this game was meaningless as far as the standings or playoffs go, but i have such a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach because of the end of the game. Wanted this win so bad after the way the battled back from 20 down. Without a doubt still proud of this team, just wanted this win!

If one of our board's movie magicians could put together a montage of all the BS calls/no calls that blatantly handed the game over, I'd much appreciate it. The rest of the NBA world needs to see what we all saw.

I second, third, and eleventh this.

Damn, all Nelson's fault. If we didn't have to have a SG playing PG maybe he could have set some guys up tonight.

I think it really comes down to the fact that we really are just a team full of players nobody wants.