Sign in to follow this  
nbr

Spanish/Serbian etc. fans of the Magic

I think one of the best things about this board and I assume for all boards is the diverse community that part takes in discussions. People from all continents around the globe participate to this forum. A key for this board and its participation and membership increase has been due to Carlos Arroyo. From my knowledge the state of Florida accounts for one of the largest Puerto Rican populations in the Country. With that being said I pose a suggestion:

The board should provide a section for those wanting to speak Spanish amongst each other. The disliking of this idea would be that the moderators can't, well moderate this section of this board. The idea in turn would be a to hire an English/Spanish speaking representative to act on behalf of the board, or two perhaps. Primarily for that section. It will satisfy these members who love Arroyo and the Magic. I wouldn't expect a lack of contribution to the main section but it will allow them to combine together to share the pride that they have for there country and country men. Its an important part of this board and the presence of these people should be notified.

It should also be noted the participation of Serbian representatives. So with thought maybe we could pose some ideas to benefit the non-American fans of this board. Maybe an international section. Prerequisites for moderators of this section obviously would involve what language they speak.

I think one of the best things about this board and I assume for all boards is the diverse community that part takes in discussions. People from all continents around the globe participate to this forum. A key for this board and its participation and membership increase has been due to Carlos Arroyo. From my knowledge the state of Florida accounts for one of the largest Puerto Rican populations in the Country. With that being said I pose a suggestion:

The board should provide a section for those wanting to speak Spanish amongst each other. The disliking of this idea would be that the moderators can't, well moderate this section of this board. The idea in turn would be a to hire an English/Spanish speaking representative to act on behalf of the board, or two perhaps. Primarily for that section. It will satisfy these members who love Arroyo and the Magic. I wouldn't expect a lack of contribution to the main section but it will allow them to combine together to share the pride that they have for there country and country men. Its an important part of this board and the presence of these people should be notified.

It should also be noted the participation of Serbian representatives. So with thought maybe we could pose some ideas to benefit the non-American fans of this board. Maybe an international section. Prerequisites for moderators of this section obviously would involve what language they speak.

They should act and cater for a large portion of these fans. From what I know now are a large population in Florida. Are we holding out on what happens with Carlos? lol.

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

They should act and cater for a large portion of these fans. From what I know now are a large population in Florida. Are we holding out on what happens with Carlos? lol.

NBR it is out of our hands at the moment. There are alot of issues that need to be covered off with the Magic brass before this can go ahead.

As mentioned before it will be looked at in the off-season in place for next season!

Regards to all the fanatics of Orlando Magic from Spain.

Of always I have liked the NBA. I follow it from Spain across a channel of payment and of a specializing magazine, but it is a very general information and I would like to know more on my favorite team of the NBA, Orlando Magic.

It would be very good that a paragraph of the forum at Spanish where the fanatics of Orlando Magic comment matches, the news, the rumors... Certainly supervised by some moderator that can speak both languages.

I read the official web page in Spanish, but there is no a lot of information

This year I have been in the Orlando Arena in the Match Orlando Magic - New Jersey Nets On February 2 in an unforgettable match for my. Orlando Magic played very well and they won for many points.

In Florida there will be many peopl fanatic of the Orlando Magia who speak Spanish, it would be A good idea.

Excusing some expressions, translator on-line and is not very trustworthy.

This year was good, the year that comes will be better!!! Magic Forever!!!!

Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of International supporters on here and we all go through the same thing, lol. Trying to find out every little bit of information we can. You should enjoy this place because it pretty much covers everything.