All Eyes On Me

2024 Off-season Thread

I think that there is a big chance it's decided to start Anthony Black at the 1. Kid has the defense DNA of this team + he is tall ++ at 200 plus lbs will soon be one of the strongest young PG's in the league. His shot is not great but is not bad. Sure thing, shooting is something we need. If this is the route, forget about any trades for Dejonte or any other expensive PG. We save players and picks. Another guard to replace Markelle will be needed of course but he will be to fill a back up role not a starter role. With this "savings" add Malik Monk to the guards crew.

50 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

I think that there is a big chance it's decided to start Anthony Black at the 1. Kid has the defense DNA of this team + he is tall ++ at 200 plus lbs will soon be one of the strongest young PG's in the league. His shot is not great but is not bad. Sure thing, shooting is something we need. If this is the route, forget about any trades for Dejonte or any other expensive PG. We save players and picks. Another guard to replace Markelle will be needed of course but he will be to fill a back up role not a starter role. With this "savings" add Malik Monk to the guards crew.

I think everyone forgets how much everyone was poo-poo'ing on Jalen Suggs in his rookie year. The guys shot 36% from the field and 21% from 3PT. He just shot 39% from 3PT and is likely All NBA 2nd Team this year. 

Anthony Black shot 46% from the field and 39% from 3PT on 1.5 shots per game. The kid didn't play basketball full time until late high school as he was a 5 star WR recruit in his early high school days. He, like Suggs, is too athletic, smart, and hard working to not become a great all-around player.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah no doubt. Best possible young point guard would be Haliburton. He is not going anywhere but let me explain. 

These playoffs show he would be perfect for the Magic. Great shooter, although needs more consistency. Does not want to be the man, repeat he shy's away from trying to take over games. He would be perfect next to Paolo and Franz. Good to great passer. 

This is what we need now how do we get it? Obviously if we somehow got the next Maxey or the next Brunson we would be in the finals sometime soon. Anyone low-key about to blow up? I would love it if somehow we saw someone about to turn a corner.

Otherwise sign me up for the low key guys on decent contracts. 

On 5/15/2024 at 6:52 AM, Shine88 said:

Fultz and Gary Harris are number 67 and 68 on this list if anyone is wondering. This is exactly what we are trying to improve to take the next step. Just getting decent replacements for those two would keep us in the top 4 of the conference the next 4 years.

52 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah no doubt. Best possible young point guard would be Haliburton. He is not going anywhere but let me explain. 

These playoffs show he would be perfect for the Magic. Great shooter, although needs more consistency. Does not want to be the man, repeat he shy's away from trying to take over games. He would be perfect next to Paolo and Franz. Good to great passer. 

This is what we need now how do we get it? Obviously if we somehow got the next Maxey or the next Brunson we would be in the finals sometime soon. Anyone low-key about to blow up? I would love it if somehow we saw someone about to turn a corner.

Otherwise sign me up for the low key guys on decent contracts. 

Hear me out.. If Ingram would be available for a decent price

Den pick, 2025 Top 5 protected Orl pick+ Jett+ Ingles+ Cole? 

that’s something i’d do my create a special lineup. For most teams it’s simply no way you can guard that.

Suggs-F. Wagner- BI-Banchero-WCJ

are you kidding me?! I also think we’d still have the money to get Monk! Bench unit is wild

AB-Monk-Houstan-Isaac-Wagner

we’d still have our pick to either draft a backup SF or go get a center. Or we could add a veteran FA as a backup SF

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

Hear me out.. If Ingram would be available for a decent price

Den pick, 2025 Top 5 protected Orl pick+ Jett+ Ingles+ Cole? 

that’s something i’d do my create a special lineup. For most teams it’s simply no way you can guard that.

Suggs-F. Wagner- BI-Banchero-WCJ

are you kidding me?! I also think we’d still have the money to get Monk! Bench unit is wild

AB-Monk-Houstan-Isaac-Wagner

we’d still have our pick to either draft a backup SF or go get a center. Or we could add a veteran FA as a backup SF

Please eliminate Houston on any future rotations. He is not an NBA player. 

yeah, if Houstan is in our 10 man rotation next year without injuries happening, something went horribly wrong. I also don’t see the fit of BI on this team. We dont need another ball dominant forward 

Yeah most of us don't want Paul George and he would fit better then Ingram. We need a point guard! 

Can we sign Chris Paul and give him two months off mid season and some HGH?