Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 6 Cavs vs Magic 05/03 7PM ET

1 minute ago, Jamesdin said:

Absolutely. This will also be the final stamp that “we’ve arrived”

Correct! What balanced scoring tonight. 3 of our starters score over 20. Meanwhile Mitchell scored 50 while everyone else stood around and watched. 

6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I sho did, T2GS, in case anyone else scrolled past my post and didn’t read it.  ;)

I see everything. I even watched the game on two channels tonight. Lol. Although eventually I got tired of listening to Richard Jefferson on ESPN clearly favoring his former team the Cavs.

I hope for a game 7 win obviously, but if we don't pull it off I will get over it quick because this team has a bright future. Wagner, Banchero, Suggs and Isaac are a great core to build around. Isaac has been around seemingly for a long time but he'll only turn 27 in October. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

So effing proud of this team! It doesn’t even matter what happens in game 7, but eff it, let’s go win it!

But I am sure you would love to see us celebrating a series win on their floor! And something tells me that Mitchell will struggle to reach 20 in game 7. Just a hunch.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Let’s goooooo!!! Game 7 in Cleveland. Let’s see how quick Mitchell and Mobley can heal in a day and a half..: (if they’re actually hurt :) )

Yeah. The Cavs were probably letting Mobley rest so as to play others on their roster to see who can step up if needed in Round 2. /Wink, Wink.  ;)