Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

1 hour ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

We don't use Harris right. He should be taking a lot more shots. 

Liquor? Yes while watching nba games on tv at home. He cannot facilitate or be a reliable volume shooter. Suggs if he progresses on the same trajectory as last season, will leave Gary as an afterthought. Suggs is a Much much better two way player!!! And brings the energy and fire this team needs. Period. 

The young fella has to work on his bag. I notice outside of the Pistons game in SL, which was his best game, he struggle with his ball handling, especially against the Knicks.

P.S. Suggs is on a mission this season. Breakout snz!

10 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

The young fella has to work on his bag. I notice outside of the Pistons game in SL, which was his best game, he struggle with his ball handling, especially against the Knicks.

P.S. Suggs is on a mission this season. Breakout snz!

only because people portrayed him as a player that he isn’t. He isn’t a lead PG. He’s a two way SG. He can make plays and passes but he isn’t a playmaker like Markelle for example. He can operate out of a system, but he won’t work well playing pick and roll.

Hes more of an elite Markus Smart type two way player. 

But people thought he’d be our starting PG when he was drafted.He will be great imo, if he can play to his strengths. 

But it’s comparable situation to AG. People and coaches in Orlando thought AG was PG 13. But in reality he was misused and he was more of an elite two way player, which he is doing perfectly in Denver. 

Finally Suggs can play SG next to a playmaking PG. That’s exactly what we need. I just hope he can be more consistent with his shot. 

3 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

only because people portrayed him as a player that he isn’t. He isn’t a lead PG. He’s a two way SG. He can make plays and passes but he isn’t a playmaker like Markelle for example. He can operate out of a system, but he won’t work well playing pick and roll.

Hes more of an elite Markus Smart type two way player. 

But people thought he’d be our starting PG when he was drafted.He will be great imo, if he can play to his strengths. 

But it’s comparable situation to AG. People and coaches in Orlando thought AG was PG 13. But in reality he was misused and he was more of an elite two way player, which he is doing perfectly in Denver. 

Finally Suggs can play SG next to a playmaking PG. That’s exactly what we need. I just hope he can be more consistent with his shot. 

He’s not a 2 way if he can only play 1 way.

3 hours ago, Jon said:

He’s not a 2 way if he can only play 1 way.

well but he can play both ways.. He had several great offensive games and even put us on his back in some.. I remember the Warriors game last year for example..

So saying he can only play one way, is just not accurate..

his problem was basically shooting inconsistently, playing too fast at times

That doesn’t qualify for being a bad offensive player

quick reminder

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

well but he can play both ways.. He had several great offensive games and even put us on his back in some.. I remember the Warriors game last year for example..

quick reminder

I agree he’s a 2 way player in the making and if he can stay healthy he will make a jump this year especially in his shooting percentages. I’d prefer him being in the starting lineup because a starting backcourt consisting of him and Fultz is going to give the opponents guards trouble all game. 

6 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

quick reminder

I was talking about Black.

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This^. AB is a good defender and that’s it. A very bad pick early in the first round. 

Relax. Let the kid play first. He was the best player available at our pick. He's pretty raw, being that he just starting playing basketball full-time 3 years ago, but he has a ton of potential.

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

you quoted me when i was talking about Suggs.. How would you talk about Black? I don’t understand.

I thought it was a story about Black. I can’t view the rest of the tweet for some reason so I mistakenly thought you were talking about AB. My bad

What else did the tweet say?