Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

12 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

AG is a huge huge reason why Denver won that game tonight 

AG finally accepting his role in the NBA. all those wasted years of him and the Magic trying to make him a franchise player we’re just bad.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I could've won a significant amount of money with a Lakers 'ship and Borussia Dortmund winning the German league (1 more win and they do it), but I can't be mad at these Nuggets and Heat. Wish they could both get a ring. Two great teams built organically and with amazing 3 point shooting

Dortmund haven’t done it yet.. That’s a team who regularly pees in their pants when the pressure is too high.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

Dortmund haven’t done it yet.. That’s a team who regularly pees in their pants when the pressure is too high.. 

Yeah, they get in their own way very often. That's why the odds were so high at the time. I want them to win, even if I don't have any active bets anymore. Bayern winning 10 straight would be horrible for the league

3 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

AG finally accepting his role in the NBA. all those wasted years of him and the Magic trying to make him a franchise player we’re just bad.

I mean, we can’t discount that a big part of AG accepting his role in the league is playing with the best passing big man of all time that perfectly compliments his skill set.

56 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I mean, we can’t discount that a big part of AG accepting his role in the league is playing with the best passing big man of all time that perfectly compliments his skill set.

All Star Vooch wasn’t too bad either.. His personality definitely changed after the trade.. No more talk of trying to be the best NBA player.. 

At least from what i can tell 

No NBA team has rallied from a 3-0 deficit to win a series; it's happened only once in Major League Baseball, when the Red Sox shook off a 19-8 drubbing in Game 3 to win four straight and top the Yankees in that 2004 AL championship series.

15 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

Tbf with the players we had at the time it doesn’t surprise me that he would think he would be better and try to have a bigger role in Orlando

2 hours ago, MagicMoses said:

Tbf with the players we had at the time it doesn’t surprise me that he would think he would be better and try to have a bigger role in Orlando

Vogel said AG reminded him of Paul George.. lol.. 

But to be fair this problem was created by both sides. AG, coming into the league was very communicative about his goals of being all time great an yadda yadda. 

I know about every prospect says similar things, but AG tried to force it on the court. 

Kind of similar issue Jabari Smith has.. 

Celtics take game 4 in Miami. I’m not predicting it yet, but it wouldn’t shock me if we’re looking at the first ever 0-3 comeback in NBA history. Huge talent disparity, 2 of the 3 games left are in Boston.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Celtics take game 4 in Miami. I’m not predicting it yet, but it wouldn’t shock me if we’re looking at the first ever 0-3 comeback in NBA history. Huge talent disparity, 2 of the 3 games left are in Boston.

I would hate to see that. I hate both teams, but I hate Boston more. Go Denver!

3 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

I would hate to see that. I hate both teams, but I hate Boston more. Go Denver!

Oh I’d hate to see it too. You think Celtics fans are insufferable now? Imagine them after that happened lol

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ball junkie said:

No NBA team has rallied from a 3-0 deficit to win a series; it's happened only once in Major League Baseball, when the Red Sox shook off a 19-8 drubbing in Game 3 to win four straight and top the Yankees in that 2004 AL championship series.

I still remember watching Games 5, 6, and 7 as a kid pulling for the underdog Sox. What a forever-great series.