Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Heat - Sunday, April 9th @ 1:00 PM

We lose, Pacers win. Best case we tie Portland in lotto odds, worst case we’re alone at 6, which gives up a 9% chance for the 1st pick and about a 38% chance to jump into the top 4

Just now, harryfromphilly said:

i guess i jumped the gun all eyes, i just assumed a portland win  lol

Yeah, they teased us yesterday, they’re hellbent on losing out tho

thats what i meant  portland loss     

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, they teased us yesterday, they’re hellbent on losing out tho

oy  thats what i meant, portland loss     dumb me

47 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

They gave up a 55 point first quarter!

Unreal. And a couple teammates fighting on the bench in important games. I’m so thankful for our team chemistry. Can’t take that for granted 

• Upvote 1

Still unclear for me why some starters play on the road but nobody at home. Well, important thing is that they're all healthy. Okeke showed something, he needs to carry in next season as will be a final exam for him.

Bottom line: we fought until the end and we still got the best possible position for the draft except Portland.

12 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Still unclear for me why some starters play on the road but nobody at home. Well, important thing is that they're all healthy. Okeke showed something, he needs to carry in next season as will be a final exam for him.

Bottom line: we fought until the end and we still got the best possible position for the draft except Portland.

I’ve been thinking about it, I wish the starters played at least a quarter on fan appreciation night, but the Cavs were playing the bottom of the bench all game so we prioritized securing a loss over playing our guys for the fans. We won’t be thinking about it at all if being 6th in lotto odds instead of in a 3 way tie for 7th lands us a top 4 pick

9 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Unreal. And a couple teammates fighting on the bench in important games. I’m so thankful for our team chemistry. Can’t take that for granted 

It remains to be seen how the pressure of winning will affect this team but I'm very grateful for the characters the front office has chosen to add up until now and the environment the coach has fostered. Genuinely can't imagine 2 of our guys fighting each other.