TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Nets - Friday., April. 7th @ 7:30 PM

6Mbt8p.png

fTWArR.png

fuO9Zb.png

Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY
Friday, April 7th at 7:30 P.M. EST
TV:  Bally Sports FL

BKN.png&w=50&h=50   44-36, 4th in Atlantic Division    |     34-46, 3rd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

MS6LQq.png

jf63SU.png

yHLnkN.jpg
PXo1QA.png

A little weird if we're really going to play some starters back. I mean, yesterday we were in O-Town and maybe some fans that have paid to be in the arena would have preferred to...

• Upvote 1

I guess the Nets' thought process is "we are not sitting anybody. We are going to try and whup the Magics'  (you know what). They are also probably playing to win for playoff position.

Ben  Simmons was out for the season anyway.

If I were a fan that spent hard earned money for fan appreciation night last night I’d be pretty mad to see Kelle, Cole and Franz are playing tonight. I don’t understand our decision makers sometimes.

• Upvote 2

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I guess the Nets' thought process is "we are not sitting anybody. We are going to try and whup the Magics' "  (you know what). They are also probably playing to win for playoff position.

Ben  Simmons was out for the season anyway.

Yeah, the Nets need to win this one to clinch the 6 seed and avoid the play-in. They’re a game ahead of Miami 

4 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

A little weird if we're really going to play some starters back. I mean, yesterday we were in O-Town and maybe some fans that have paid to be in the arena would have preferred to...

It is weird, because you would think the Magic would want the fans  (those who purchased tickets) to see them play the last game at home.

54 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If I were a fan that spent hard earned money for fan appreciation night last night I’d be pretty mad to see Kelle, Cole and Franz are playing tonight. I don’t understand our decision makers sometimes.

i agree   thats what i said last night    if they wanted to sit them, sit them tonight. Let the Orlando fans, on fan appreciation night, see their team.

Was kinda bull last night, but even more so seeing them play tonight.

Yeah I don’t understand why any of them are back tonight. The last thing we need is Franz or Kelle getting hurt in a game we’re gonna lose by double digits right as the season ends

18 minutes ago, O_SteveO said:

Yeah I don’t understand why any of them are back tonight. The last thing we need is Franz or Kelle getting hurt in a game we’re gonna lose by double digits right as the season ends

This^. The organization is being ran by clowns.