Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Cavs - Thursday., Apr. 6th @ 7 pm

OlNV2Z.png

dX4RmJ.png

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Thursday, April 6th at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

316dVp.png50-30,  2nd in Central Division    |    34-45,  3rd   in Southeast Division   Scs8zY.png

uze9cX.png

nowplayinganimation4.gif

GhCCKQ.png

W0Hmox.gif

GuUBqh.png

mhcyDh.pngThe Future Looks Bright!

JLRWoL.png

glitteryourway68b14f28.gif

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!

We have 2 games left to evaluate our non core players. I'd like to see big minutes from all the guys that don't play much so the FO can decide whether to keep them or not. We need to open up some roster spots for our picks and a possible FA or 2. In my mind we need to keep Fultz, Gary (if we start using him properly), Franz, Paolo, WCJ, Goga, Mo, Cole, and Suggs. The rest of the guys (including JI) could all be replaced by guys that can play. I'd like to keep Bol just because he's cheap and fun to watch.

4 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

We have 2 games left to evaluate our non core players. I'd like to see big minutes from all the guys that don't play much so the FO can decide whether to keep them or not. We need to open up some roster spots for our picks and a possible FA or 2. In my mind we need to keep Fultz, Gary (if we start using him properly), Franz, Paolo, WCJ, Goga, Mo, Cole, and Suggs. The rest of the guys (including JI) could all be replaced by guys that can play. I'd like to keep Bol just because he's cheap and fun to watch.

Thank you!   f9T7Oh.png

Maybe even a bit too much! LOL The entire starting linueup "injured" from one game to another.

League changed rules to avoid that kind of situation? Maybe in the end of season they're less strict.

55 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Maybe even a bit too much! LOL The entire starting linueup "injured" from one game to another.

League changed rules to avoid that kind of situation? Maybe in the end of season they're less strict.

I think they changed the rules around rest when guys aren't actually injured, hence we've made up ailments for everybody.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This is absolutely the right call. I was afraid we weren’t gonna do it, but glad to see we are.

I dont like this     i see the reason, but it seems wrong to have people paying to see the game, and sitting ALL 5 STARTERS?

play them alot fewer minutes or something but make up all 5 injuries?   Would not be happy if i bought

tickets to this game

If you want a sneak peek into guys that are pretty much guaranteed to be back next year, we got the whole starting 5 inactive and Cole active but not playing. Kelle/Cole/Franz/Paolo/Dell are our core