Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Pistons - Sun., April. 2nd @ 6 pm

6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't understand the +/-. I thought plus meant "good" and Franz was on fire tonight.

It’s the overall impact a player makes on the score while they are on the court. Thus, while Franz was on the court tonight, the Magic were better than the Pistons by 33 points. His raw stat line of 16 pts, 8 asts, 5 rbs, and 3 stls was awesome enough, but his overall impact was crazy good.

1 hour ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Crap! Bulls won. Are we done?
Regardless, I'm proud of the achievements we've made and the direction we are headed. Playoffs for sure next year!

Not quite done yet. We need to win out and the Bulls need to lose out

12 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

That 3 that Kelle took with the shot clock going down. Looked exactly like his shooting form he had in college. His hands were nice and high. Because he had zero time to think about it. 

the dude has the yips like in golf. He truly needs a sports psychologist. Trust me I’ve been there. 

Thought the same when I saw. The good part is that he seem more and more secure in the other facets of his game, and also phisically with the dunks. Hopefully that security will reflect also on 3's. We don't need him to be a top shooter, but every inch of improvement would help him and the team mightly.