Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Wizards - Friday, Mar. 31st @ 7:00 PM

6 minutes ago, Fire Weltham said:

Definitely agree but it’s not just them the whole team is lazy with their free throws. We leave too many points at the line on a nightly basis. 

I agree.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, you woulda been right tho haha. The only thing that changed is they stopped making the shots they were making all game

They really started working hard on the matchup zone. They gave up some shots in the paint closing out to contest the three, but they even clamped down on that at the end. Defense really won the game.

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Shout out to Goga, he was very good and brought the defense this team sorely needed down low. He is just a smart player. 

Goga is definitely playing like he belongs in the league. 

We might live to keep playing past Sunday …Bulls at Memphis …Pistons at Magic ..2 games that should work in our favor …fat lady ain’t sung yet lol

3 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Goga is definitely playing like he belongs in the league. 

It seems like his BB IQ is so much higher than Bamba's and he has a great motor. I think he just needed some minutes to show what he can do, he's a keeper!

5 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

It seems like his BB IQ is so much higher than Bamba's and he has a great motor. I think he just needed some minutes to show what he can do, he's a keeper!

I'll take high BB IQ and a motor over physical gifts any day. Keep feeding him minutes! 

• Upvote 1

Good IQ helps him to see the right pass on offense too and make the team work better, with right decisions on P&R sets too. Definitely worth a look for a backup C role that has been a problem for most of the season. Moe and Bol shouldn't play at C and we've seen the difference now in second units.

22 hours ago, ball junkie said:

We might live to keep playing past Sunday …Bulls at Memphis …Pistons at Magic ..2 games that should work in our favor …fat lady ain’t sung yet lol

AOZ0h3.png

• Upvote 2