Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Grizzlies - Tues., Mar. 28th @ 8 pm

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Yeah they went to commercial and I thought we got a five second call …Game came back on and Memphis was on the line …I have no clue what happened …it was clearly an inbound violation 

claimed coach ran on the court and called time out

On that last inbounds play why the heck is Paolo in with his slow azz feet. He had no chance. This type of non move by the coach is just ridiculous. Put in the fastest longest guys you got. There is only two seconds left. It’s your only chance to win. It’s unacceptable. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, harryfromphilly said:

why did moe wagner only play 5 minutes in first half and not at all in second?    was he hurt or just not playing well?

Bitadze was balling harry 

Well this team certainly doesn’t quit. Gotta love the resolve we’re building for the future. Tough night for the chase. Everybody else were competing with that played tonight won. We can no longer catch Atlanta or Toronto and the Chicago magic number to eliminate us is down to 2 (combined Bulls wins and Magic losses)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

On that last inbounds play why the heck is Paolo in with his slow azz feet. He had no chance. This type of non move by the coach is just ridiculous. Put in the fastest longest guys you got. There is only two seconds left. It’s your only chance to win. It’s unacceptable. 

Fan!

6ucpCg.gif 

35 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Well this team certainly doesn’t quit. Gotta love the resolve we’re building for the future. Tough night for the chase. Everybody else were competing with that played tonight won. We can no longer catch Atlanta or Toronto and the Chicago magic number to eliminate us is down to 2 (combined Bulls wins and Magic losses)

Agree. If we would have taken smarter shots early on we wouldn't have had such a big hole to climb out of, and probably would have easily won. When guys are having a really bad night we need to pull them, or at least tell them to stop jacking up 3s that they aren't going to make.

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

Suggs hustles his ass off but his Achilles heal shooting rears its ugly head tonight …1-10 and 0-5 from three …ouch 

Guy’s offense is awful

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Guy’s offense is awful

I wouldn't say it's awful - it's just streaky. There are plenty of nights the past few games he's been 6-10 and 2-3 from 3. Just a bad night shooting for him. I'm not worried. 

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I wouldn't say it's awful - it's just streaky. There are plenty of nights the past few games he's been 6-10 and 2-3 from 3. Just a bad night shooting for him. I'm not worried. 

Perhaps. I love his hustle but struggle to trust him. He’s either throwing his body upside down or wildly inconsistent.