Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Nets - Sun., Mar. 26th @ 6 pm

22 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

What do you think ? Lose for lottery positioning or try to get more wins ?

I know what I think …

I think at this point the momentum going into next season is important and we’re already so stacked with young talent. I’d understand and agree either way, but I’m okay with trying to win even though there’s about a zero percent chance we pull off the play-in

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

What do you think ? Lose for lottery positioning or try to get more wins ?

I know what I think …

Win and keep the flo going into the off season. But I don’t understand why Franz played late into a blow out game. He needs time to heal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Win and keep the flo going into the off season. But I don’t understand why Franz played late into a blow out game. He needs time to heal. 

I agree! End the season on positive notes and hope for the best in the draft. I'm already resigned to gettin 5-7 and 10, so any better than that will be a gift.

13 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Excellent first half.  Whether we make the play in or not, how great is it for team development to be playing meaningful games at the end of the season without being undermined by a big whispering campaign of hoping that we lose “for the tank”.  Team needs to get in the habit of scratching and clawing for every single game.  

Absolutely this, it's a few games that I'm repeating that concept, even if it's probably meaningless for standings, would be great for the development of the group. Like that we're playing guys that maybe other times FO would have shut down with little injuries.

Too bad that they weren't so convinced on the start of the season, if we had recovered Fultz before, or even signed a backup... and too bad we didn't make a little streak on february too, now we would be in a really interesting situation.

15 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Question for anyone …we are at Memphis Tuesday night …they have clinched their division and look solid in the 2 spot out West …any chance they will rest some starters for our game ? …maybe I’m reaching for a way for us to continue this winning streak in obviously a tough road game 

we can beat them anyway

On 3/27/2023 at 11:56 AM, Jay Magic said:
On 3/26/2023 at 8:28 PM, ball junkie said:

Question for anyone …we are at Memphis Tuesday night …they have clinched their division and look solid in the 2 spot out West …any chance they will rest some starters for our game ? …maybe I’m reaching for a way for us to continue this winning streak in obviously a tough road game 

we can beat them anyway

I sure hope the Magic can pull out this game and win. The Grizzlies play physical and they have a lot of good scorers.

I do not like  Desmond Bane and Dillon Brooks. They will get in your face, as Brooks did to Steph Curry after he (Brooks) scored a basket. Mild-manor Steph ignored and walked away.

On 3/27/2023 at 5:56 PM, Jay Magic said:

we can beat them anyway

We won a few games in a row before your new prediction!!! Admins, please ban him! LOL

JK