Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Nets - Sun., Mar. 26th @ 6 pm

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Mikal Bridges gonna go for 50 tonight to remind us we should’ve given up anything not named Paolo or Franz to get him as a 3rd team in the KD deal 

He sure would look great playing SG.  I’d give up a ton for him still. 

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I like Mo Wagner. I don't know why some fans don't want to keep him. He's a fighter.

I like him too but he might be better as a four.  He has a difficult time banging underneath with the big guys.  

Caleb getting minutes over Bol is pretty telling. Bol is fun, but he’s just not a net positive NBA player.

3rd straight game that we’ve looked really good. Looking forward to finishing strong

17 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Caleb getting minutes over Bol is pretty telling. Bol is fun, but he’s just not a net positive NBA player.

3rd straight game that we’ve looked really good. Looking forward to finishing strong

Agree with both points

Question for anyone …we are at Memphis Tuesday night …they have clinched their division and look solid in the 2 spot out West …any chance they will rest some starters for our game ? …maybe I’m reaching for a way for us to continue this winning streak in obviously a tough road game 

12 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Question for anyone …we are at Memphis Tuesday night …they have clinched their division and look solid in the 2 spot out West …any chance they will rest some starters for our game ? …maybe I’m reaching for a way for us to continue this winning streak in obviously a tough road game 

I hate to burst your/our fans' bubble, but I don't see Memphis resting starters. 1) After the Ja Morant drama, they may not want more criticism for resting people. 2) Won't they be fighting for home court advantage in the playoffs? /just my 2 cents

38 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Not going to happen. Home court is important. If that was clinched, sure, but too close to rest guys. 

We need to win out and need the Bulls to go 3-5 to steal the last play-in spot. Bulls have been playing well lately. I don’t like our chances. We will almost assuredly pass Portland and could pass Washington and Indiana 

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We need to win out and need the Bulls to go 3-5 to steal the last play-in spot. Bulls have been playing well lately. I don’t like our chances. We will almost assuredly pass Portland and could pass Washington and Indiana 

What do you think ? Lose for lottery positioning or try to get more wins ?

I know what I think …