Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Clippers - Saturday, Mar. 18th @ 3:00 PM

14 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

To those of you who are giving high praise to Wendell and Markelle. In case you weren't watching in the first half, the game started to get away from the Magic in the 2nd quarter after having a 7 pt. lead when Mosely subbed. So, I'm giving major props to Cole and Franz for saving the game because the Clippers started heating up due to some turnovers by the Magic in the first half, and I won't name names.

It was the tandem of Cole and Franz making shots to take away the clippers momentum.

I will name him. Paolo has been a turnover machine lately. He has been bad lately with the ball in his hands in late game situations. And please for the love of god stop shooting 3’s. Your not good at it. He better fix that crap this off season. 

Cole is playing really good lately and carrying the bench. He even has been better at defending. Props to him. 

27 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

74% on the season, maybe suck is a bit too much? :P

He'll improve there too, as long as def and 3's that are priorities as we were discussing recently.

Good W on the road, as another poster wrote, somehow we tend to play better againt better teams. Even if i've no idea of what the LAC were thinking when they signed RW.

Yeah, I saw he’s shooting 74% and couldn’t believe it. I swear it seems like he misses 1 of 2 every time he’s at the line

27 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I will name him. Paolo has been a turnover machine lately. He has been bad lately with the ball in his hands in late game situations. And please for the love of god stop shooting 3’s. Your not good at it. He better fix that crap this off season. 

Cole is playing really good lately and carrying the bench. He even has been better at defending. Props to him. 

To be fare Franz had 4 turnovers as well.  I am curious because I’ve seen so many posters complain about Paolo’s ball handling. How many power forwards in the entire league can handle as well as he can?  It is really rare for a PF to be able to handle, bring the ball up, and initiate offense.   I believe a lot of his turnovers are because he is the only player who gets double teamed on the team,  his usage is high, and he is 20 years old in his first year.  Like his shooting it will get better with time. This kid is very special but is still a rookie.  In this years draft he would go number two behind Wemby. 

I want to put his shooting into perspective to people as a rookie as well. Lebron and KD both shot around 29% from three their rookie years. Lebron’s career free throw percentage is worse than Paolo’s also. Should they have stoped shooting like Paolo should according to some posters?  My point of all this is Magic fans appreciate our rookie of the year lol

GO MAGIC

8 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Above is a quote from Fan for too long 2 where he replied to the following comment I posted earlier:  . . ."the Clippers started heating up due to some turnovers by the Magic in the first half, and I won't name names"  (by tmf).

I was sitting here catching up on comments in various threads--minding my own business--when the first sentence I read from Fan For Too Long was, "I will name him." 

I just cracked up! It was not suppose to be funny, but it was so funny to me because it was unexpected.

6ucpCg.gif

I don't want to hear that Paola turned the ball over because the Clippers were playing tough defense. The first time that he turned it over, he was right up under our basket, turned away from the basket (with his back to the basket) and couldn't hold on to the ball. The Clippers grabbed the loose ball and raced back up the court and scored.

Right after the Clippers scored, the Magic threw the ball in from out of bounds, and  Paolo ended up with the ball in his hands, dribbling up the court, got close to the basket, turned with his back to the basket and lost the ball again. The Clippers raced back up court and immediately scored again. You know how when a running back holds the football like a loaf of bread and he either fumbles it or the ball gets stripped. That is what Paolo's fumblitis reminded me up.

The third time that Paolo lost the ball, he had dribbled up to a couple of feet from the basket, he went up to toss the ball in the basket and it slipped out of his hands. I mean, the ball fell out his hands. Fortunately, Wendell was there to grab the ball and put it in the basket. No one (defenders) did not cause the ball to slip out of Paolo's hands. 

2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Above is a quote from Fan for too long 2 where he replied to the following comment I posted earlier:  . . ."the Clippers started heating up due to some turnovers by the Magic in the first half, and I won't name names"  (by tmf).

I was sitting here catching up on comments in various threads--minding my own business--when the first sentence I read from Fan For Too Long was, "I will name him." 

I just cracked up! It was not suppose to be funny, but it was so funny to me because it was unexpected.

6ucpCg.gif

I don't want to hear that Paola turned the ball over because the Clippers were playing tough defense. The first time that he turned it over, he was right up under our basket, turned away from the basket (with his back to the basket) and couldn't hold on to the ball. The Clippers grabbed the loose ball and raced back up the court and scored.

Right after the Clippers scored, the Magic threw the ball in from out of bounds, and  Paolo ended up with the ball in his hands, dribbling up the court, got close to the basket, turned with his back to the basket and lost the ball again. The Clippers raced back up court and immediately scored again. You know how when a running back holds the football like a loaf of bread and he either fumbles it or the ball gets stripped. That is what Paolo's fumblitis reminded me up.

The third time that Paolo lost the ball, he had dribbled up to a couple of feet from the basket, he went up to toss the ball in the basket and it slipped out of his hands. I mean, the ball fell out his hands. Fortunately, Wendell was there to grab the ball and put it in the basket. No one (defenders) did not cause the ball to slip out of Paolo's hands. 

You are soooo right. Lol love your takes. And yes he did all those things and numerous others especially lately at the end of the game. I have confidence he will correct it. Fingers crossed.