Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Clippers - Saturday, Mar. 18th @ 3:00 PM

i agree with all that   and i said in the other post that i feel like he starts the game as a pass first guard

then reads the game and steps up as he needs to in the 4th especially.   He has been a joy to watch.

And yes, he needs to be aggressive, we do not do well when he isn't.   I just wish that assist rate would go up,

because on some of those amazing passes, folks were able to convert,   He should have a much higher asst

rate.   SO ok, maybe i dont want fewer points, i just want more converted assists   lol

but i'll stop  we won, he played great   wendell played great and the team as a whole played together well.

What more could we ask.  and hey, at least i have stopped ragging on cole, lol

2 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

i agree with all that   and i said in the other post that i feel like he starts the game as a pass first guard

then reads the game and steps up as he needs to in the 4th especially.   He has been a joy to watch.

And yes, he needs to be aggressive, we do not do well when he isn't.   I just wish that assist rate would go up,

because on some of those amazing passes, folks were able to convert,   He should have a much higher asst

rate.   SO ok, maybe i dont want fewer points, i just want more converted assists   lol

but i'll stop  we won, he played great   wendell played great and the team as a whole played together well.

What more could we ask.  and hey, at least i have stopped ragging on cole, lol

Oh yes, I agree with you 100% about his assists numbers. If we ever surround him with some guys that can consistently shoot he’ll average 10 a game pretty easily. He makes the right decision with the basketball pretty much every time.

• Upvote 2

Over in the draft thread they wanna draft Scoot so we can have a PG that shoots the 3 better …just sayin’ insert smiley face …lol it’s all good …Fultz is coming on strong here at the end of the year …

30 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Over in the draft thread they wanna draft Scoot so we can have a PG that shoots the 3 better …just sayin’ insert smiley face …lol it’s all good …Fultz is coming on strong here at the end of the year …

Today was Markelle’s 181st game of his career. Crazy to think in terms of game experience he’s played just over 2 seasons. I think Brandon Miller is at the top of my list (assuming we don’t get the 1 for Wemby and Miller is cleared of all wrongdoing in the scandal).

To those of you who are giving high praise to Wendell and Markelle. In case you weren't watching in the first half, the game started to get away from the Magic in the 2nd quarter after having a 7 pt. lead when Mosely subbed. So, I'm giving major props to Cole and Franz for saving the game because the Clippers started heating up due to some turnovers by the Magic in the first half, and I won't name names.

It was the tandem of Cole and Franz making shots to take away the clippers momentum.

I also have to give high praise to Cole Anthony. I'm a pretty big skeptic of him as of about two months ago that he could be anything outside of a sixth man, but he's showing that he has a lot in him that might make him a starter somewhere. He's really been playing great the last two months

Fan, just because I am praising Markelle, does not mean i am trashing Cole. I specifically said on several posts that he is playing well,

and in my most recent one, admitted to trashing him previously and not doing so anymore.

Praising one does not mean trashing another.

2 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

Fan, just because I am praising Markelle, does not mean i am trashing Cole. I specifically said on several posts that he is playing well,

and in my most recent one, admitted to trashing him previously and not doing so anymore.

Praising one does not mean trashing another.

It's all good, harry. I know you weren't trashing Cole. You weren't the only one giving props to Markelle and Wendell. It's just like on these awards shows like the Oscars. Sometimes a celebrity who wins one might forget to thank someone who attributed to their winning the Oscar. I just wanted to add that Cole and Franz helped to keep the ship afloat in the first half.

As A Better DJ said, it would be nice if the Magic could win games against the weaker teams as they do against teams with a winning record.

It won't be long before the Magic put it all together.

GO MAGIC! 

16 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s part of our destiny to have all of our # 1 picks who are studs in every facet of the game, to just suck at the free throw line

74% on the season, maybe suck is a bit too much? :P

He'll improve there too, as long as def and 3's that are priorities as we were discussing recently.

Good W on the road, as another poster wrote, somehow we tend to play better againt better teams. Even if i've no idea of what the LAC were thinking when they signed RW.

Kelle is a beast. He is a dominate point guard and gained his swag back. I don’t mind him taking over games, that’s want we want out of our best player. He was a hands down number one pick for a reason. If he ever gets his confidence at the 3 point line, he has MVP abilities. But I am extremely happy we have him just the way he is. Keep on rolling Fultz!!!

• Like 1