Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Clippers - Saturday, Mar. 18th @ 3:00 PM

For all the miscues being mentioned, we are only down by two with more than half the fourth quarter left.  Still anyones game.  

19 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

For all the miscues being mentioned, we are only down by two with more than half the fourth quarter left.  Still anyones game.  

And most of the miscues were posted by me. I was left holding down the fort with 2 or 3 posts from All Eyes On Me.

The team heard me.  WE WIN!!!!!

Great games by Dell and Kelle. Good game by Franz. Also even when Paolo isn’t shooting/scoring efficiently he seems to regularly give you 5-6 boards and assists. If he makes the kinda jump between now and his second season Franz has, look out

yes   great games by kelle and wendell...  but again, why is kelle high scorer

would love to see fewer points and more assists   but again, that would be contingent upon others shooting better.

Ok   I know i have posted this sentiment before    promise not to do it again

if i do, please down vote me   lol

1 minute ago, harryfromphilly said:

would love to see fewer points and more assists   but again, that would be contingent upon others shooting better.

I saw your post on the last game thread …was gonna comment but was way past the game itself …and I agree …but in this particular game and our team in general he’s just doing what our team needs …which is what great players do …pass when necessary and score when necessary …Fultz keeps growing and growing …former number 1 pick himself looking forward to the continued growth .

10 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

We are at our best when Markelle is aggressive. Doesn’t matter if it’s passing or shooting. Also don’t forget that part of the reason why he was such an amazing prospect out of school was his scoring ability. He’s got his health, conditioning and confidence back and he’s been a joy to watch lately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1