Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Clippers - Saturday, Mar. 18th @ 3:00 PM

nowplayinganimation4.gif

szm6vL.png

Cripto.com Arena - Los Angeles, CA
Saturday, March 18 at 3:00 P.M., EST
TV:  Bally Sports FL

lac.png&h=40&w=40   37-33,  3rd in Pacific Division    |   28-42, 4th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

eyTG9n.png

dLaau2.png

WE WANT YOU, LA CLIPPERS!!!

vpTA5q.png

ZZzDdL.png

TKOIZh.png

LET'S GO MAGIC!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Early start in LA LA Land. Suggs is out with a concussion 

Sorry to hear that. I was worried about Suggs because even though he is a good defender, he goes about it in a wild and reckless way. 

Sometimes when he goes up to block a shot, he ends up landing on the floor. Or he gets crushed between 2 opponents. I have seen him get hit in the face on numerous occasions. Two games ago, Suggs fell backward and hit the back of his head hard on the floor. I was thinking then that he could have a concussion. 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Sorry to hear that. I was worried about Suggs because even though he is a good defender, he goes about it in a wild and reckless way. 

Sometimes when he goes up to block a shot, he ends up landing on the floor. Or he gets crushed between 2 opponents. I have seen him get hit in the face on numerous occasions. Two games ago, Suggs fell backward and hit the back of his head hard on the floor. I was thinking then that he could have a concussion. 

Yeah, he definitely is a wrecking ball out there. I hope that’s something he focuses on this off-season. He’s becoming too important to the team to be missing so much time

I am loving the Magic's short shorts. I noticed Jordon Poole (Warriors) wearing them last year. It has to give more freedom in the players' movement (than the shorts that came to or just above the knees).

I don't know what's wrong with Paolo's hands. He was driving to the basket, and just when he went up for a layup, the ball slipped out of his hands. Wendell happened to be nearby to catch the loose ball and put it up for a score. smh

25 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't know what's wrong with Paolo's hands. He was driving to the basket, and just when he went up for a layup, the ball slipped out of his hands. Wendell happened to be nearby to catch the loose ball and put it up for a score. smh

Part of it today is that Morris and Covington are excellent and pesky defenders 

• Upvote 1