Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Suns - Thurs., Mar. 16th @ 10:00 PM

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Sure did look like Paolo got fouled on that 3. Oh well, another spirited come back and close loss. Our record in one possession games has to be horrible this season

Is there not a challenge in the NBA on that sort of thing? I could have sworn there was. 

they should have an is this anything and see which teams use there challenges the least. i think mosley doesn't use his coach challenge some games.

2 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

they should have an is this anything and see which teams use there challenges the least. i think mosley doesn't use his coach challenge some games.

Using it and being wrong does cost you a timeout, so I can see why you might not. 

2 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

Is there not a challenge in the NBA on that sort of thing? I could have sworn there was. 

Pretty sure the challenge rules don’t include uncalled common fouls. I believe you can only challenge to overturn foul calls and out of bounds rulings, or refs can review a non-call for a “hostile act”.

Pretty good game and effort, but unfortunately it's another loss, and Phoenix was coming from a 3 game losing streak at home.

16 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

MUST SEE TV TONIGHT.....MUST SEE THE ONE AND ONLY, THE HUMAN TORCH !!!!!!!!!!

IN 8 GMS WITH THE SUNS: 10 PPG, 38% FROM 3 POINT LINE

WISH WE WOULD HAVE STARTED HIM OVER FOURNIER EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK 

image.jpeg

TORCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Terrence Ross made two free throws for the Suns with 6.1 seconds left for the game's final points."

Althouhg Cole tried to jinx him....

i will say again what i have before.  Though many disagree, I love Markelle and want nothing more than for him to

develop further and be our point guard of the future, and come close to fulfilling his initial promise.

BUT.... on a team with Franz and Paolo And Wendell, if he is high scorer, the team did not play well.

wish he had 10 less points and 5 more assists. (which he would if we had solid shooters.)

he seems to start each game as a pass first guard, but then seems to know when he needs to step up,

and does so.   But he should not have to so often.