Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Spurs - Tues., Mar. 14th @ 8:00 PM

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Welp that’s enuff. The fans on this board are about as interested in this game as the Magic are. Giving up 21 made threes and their team record is beyond me. Fire Mosely!!!!  

I tried hanging in there, fan. I know for some, it's just a game. But I've been so invested in this team, and my heart couldn't take watching this game from beginning to end when I felt before the game even started that we had this.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I tried hanging in there, fan. I know for some, it's just a game. But I've been so invested in this team, and my heart couldn't take watching this game from beginning to end when I felt before the game even started that we had this.

I don’t blame ya. As my username reflects. Lol

• Like 1

Frustrating. Time for this season to be over and get a break from the losing. Nights like tonight you gotta remind yourself how bright the future is. Effort was horrible by most, but our 20 year old was by far the best player on the court. On to the next one. 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Frustrating. Time for this season to be over and get a break from the losing. Nights like tonight you gotta remind yourself how bright the future is. Effort was horrible by most, but our 20 year old was by far the best player on the court. On to the next one. 

Disappointing we can’t string two wins together when we still had a chance at the play-in, especially against a 17-50 tanking team.  

47 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Disappointing we can’t string two wins together when we still had a chance at the play-in, especially against a 17-50 tanking team.  

We’ve lost 4 games to the Spurs, Rockets and Pistons. We’re 4 GB in the play in. We deserve where we’re at and I agree it’s incredibly frustrating 

I'm considerably against paying Fred VanVleet a near max in the summer. But games like this remind you why it could be important to add a former NBA champion to this young team. Someone who's been a large part of winning 55+ games before and can help instill that "no nights off" type mindset. It doesn't have to be FVV (hopefully it's not to be honest) but a really good vet might help (of course the Grizzlies are proof that's not actually necessary although whether Ja Morant could have benefitted from some tough loving vets at some point is worth considering)

I was hoping for vets too at the deadline, and without paying them too much actually, just having someone inside the group that is able to teach. We actually got one and waived him.

Healthy starting linueup and losing by 20 with a tanking team is a no-excuse game. I keep hearing that future is bright, but you've to fight in every facet of the franchise to earn that bright future.