Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

I like the look of this kid.. i really do

He's an undersized small school scoring guard who I've heard virtually nothing about so I'm going to guess he's not getting drafted this year unless he has some high profile big games.

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

He's an undersized small school scoring guard who I've heard virtually nothing about so I'm going to guess he's not getting drafted this year unless he has some high profile big games.

so another Dejonte Murray, Malcolm Brogdon maybe or fred vanvleet

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Natesroom said:

so another Dejonte Murray, Malcolm Brogdon maybe or fred vanvleet

Which part of what I said suggests he's anything like any of those incredibly successful NBA players? 

On 12/31/2022 at 10:15 PM, CTMagicUK said:

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

This man famously didn't think Luka Doncic was a top 10 pick and spent all draft cycle trashing him. Possibly not the best judge of talent around. 

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

This man famously didn't think Luka Doncic was a top 10 pick and spent all draft cycle trashing him. Possibly not the best judge of talent around. 

Loooool madness 

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

yeaah i was sure luka was a top 3, i was hoping we would get the #2 pick as AYTON was a lock for #1... I was hoping we would trade up to 2 or 3 for him.

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

yeaah i was sure luka was a top 3, i was hoping we would get the #2 pick as AYTON was a lock for #1... I was hoping we would trade up to 2 or 3 for him.

The fun thing when you watch Luka is that he plays is slow motion and scores 30 every night....40's, 50's and 60's sometimes too. Tremendous basketball IQ.  

• Like 1